Register

Gauging interest: 2/7/2020, Catonsville hotel

1. dan.woodlawn
    dan.woodlawn
    I was thinking about hosting a Hotel free poker game...everyone gets $50 in chips, but doesnt pay for the chips, not sure what laws get broken.
    I would get some chips, cheese and crackers, some soda...if anyone brought their own drinks, thats fine. No getting drunk...we are not baby sitting anyone.
    Then set up a game in a hotel room somewhere on westside, like catonsville.

Get together at 7pm-11pm, room is ours, play poker (no smoking), BYOB, listen to music, chit chat...discuss bisexual stuff...I am not suggesting anything involving naked time but also, adults are adults.

Let me know if you would attend?

My only grief is shelling out $150 for a hotel room and having 10 people show up (not splitting the costs and too many people arrive).

Thoughts?

Would anyone actually come?
  2. CurEUs_Male
    CurEUs_Male
    I could be up for that!
    I would think you do not need to consider a limit to the number of guys, as experience does not show a lot of socialization crowds... Of course, depending on where else you advertise, you may have a line at the door?
  3. dan.woodlawn
    dan.woodlawn
    Anyone else interested? I only broadcast it within Bisexual.com, so its not an open invite.
  4. emerging
    emerging
    Hi, not much of a poker player, like some card games, not really 'out' to the world bisexually. This date does not work for me. Perhaps a quite pub to chat might work, if the date works.
  5. dan.woodlawn
    dan.woodlawn
    yeah, we didnt get much response, so I guess the hidden forum was incorrect. I will cancel it and see if a more public outing is best.
  6. torktee
    torktee
    I live in Silver Spring. I am a bi sexul male that has had experience with Bi Couples. I am Very Oral with both and love having a man suck my cock while we please her. 50's 5'10" 189lbs 7"cut Smooth trimmed pubes. I can host during the day or travel to you. 301-526-8817. art
  7. ginaben
    ginaben
    Looking for a quick hookup anyone around to text me for a booking outstanding 724-383-6740
  8. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    Keep me in mind for other get togethers or just about anything else, one on one or small to large groups. I don't check on here all the time, but a message would work and I will get an email notice from this website.
  9. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    How about strip poker some time? That is the only game I enjoy losing at and being the first to have to take it all off and made to do things for everyone