Register

DALLAS FORT WORTH TX

1. dowmass
    dowmass
    I am 60, Bi and a total bottom, with very little experience, I am married, on the DL , and totally drug and disease free.

I am on the lookout for a hard top or a Bi couple. With him it could be Oral + giving my rear to him in a safe manner. When it is HIM + HER, I am looking to oral for both and being a bottom. I haven't tried it yet, but would love to cross dress for my man. In the end it is all about being submissive to one man, giving him all the pleasure he wants. It doesn't matter if you are 32 or 60 - just be free of any bugs like I am, and wanting to be with "Daddy",

A regular would be nice, but I am not ruling out a one time thing either. I live in Irving, TX.

Let me know! Happy adventures!!
  2. Curious 1
    Curious 1
    I’m 60 and nd would like to you. Let me know if yuo are interested in sucking and getting sucked
  3. Curious 1
    Curious 1
    Not sure where we could hook up as I am married too, no drugs or diseases here either. Let me know what you think. 1 have a 4.5” cock when hard, weigh 170lbs and 5’ 10” tall. Some body hair but keep my cock and balls trimmed.