Register

How about...

1. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    Multiple men using one man at a gang bang???? I have been the only true bottom at many group sessions, taking men in both holes and pleasing them ALL they want and can cum...been known to take MULTIPLE loads down my throat and in my ass, in my area of Maryland.
  2. Tight1-4u
    Tight1-4u
    I love gang bangs.. I host 5 every year and we usually get invited to5-8 more every year.. so basically average 1-2 a month.. going to host a few more once the new sex table is finished.. Dan is getting very close to having it done..
  3. cornholejoe
    cornholejoe
    i do like it of course i was doing it a lot when i was younger 10 years ago i was being gangbanged once a week at a man i agreed to be his sub sometimes it was 3 and sometimes 5 or 6 most times just him and 3 freinds
  4. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    Amazing how I am looking in Maryland for new groups to join or start a new one with a few tops and can't get a response from anyone in my area. Why do people join websites and NOT ever get together for real?
  5. MAcpl69
    MAcpl69
    Definitely on my bucket list, not only for me. I would love to watch my wife take on a bunch of guys!
  6. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    @MAcpl69 What's keeping you from doing both?