Register

DEEP THROATING COCK

1. Eduardo Cianelli
    Eduardo Cianelli
    Burly neighbor got my pants off and sucked my cock swallowing my sperm when I started shooting cum for the first time..He then taught me the fine art of sucking dick on his huge cum filled rod..stayed naked with him as often as I could sucking out his copious shots of sperm down my happy throat. We sucked eachother daily for many years..loved to taste his big cock and his tangy, manly sperm. He was married,BTW, wife wouldn`t blow him so he taught me how too..in his garage while the wife was fixing dinner,usually te he..
  2. Waylon
    Waylon
    When I realized I could control my gag reflex easily, I began seeing how big a cock I could throat. I am comfortable with about 8 inches if not too thick, but if it is thick, I do enjoy the challenge. If you want to guide the back of my head down, that adds to the enjoyment and my favorite part is when the man cums just as I hit the downstroke, balls deep, and feel the warmth down my throat.
  3. cbj4162
    cbj4162
    i Love to suck dick and taking a man's dick ALL the way is the only way to suck good dick, in my opinion. I love to hold him completely swallowed and just feel his dick pulse and throb as i mold my cheeks, tongue, lips and throat tightly around his cock making him gasp in delight......
  4. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    Yes deep throating a cock is fun cbj4162. It is also fun to move your lips to the base of his cock head and play with his cock with your tongue. This way as he is cumming his tasty sperm is getting caught on your tongue. I like to feel a man's cock shooting cum all over my tongue, plus I really get off on tasting his cum. Before I swallow his cum I like to continue to suck his cock while and after he cums, usually makes his body quiver and shake. When he is all done cumming and shaking from head to toe I swallow every delicious drop of cum while I look him in his eyes with a big smile. Always let your man know how much you like sucking and deep throating his cock by making eye contact.
  5. sterculius
    sterculius
    I have been sucking off Larry, another married man like myself on a regular basis for about two years now. He has referred me to three of his friends and I have blown each of them a number of times but always separately. Larry set it up for me to blow both him and one of his friends at his house last week. While I was on my knees, the two of them took turns fucking my throat for over two hours!! It was WONDERFUL!! Larry even managed to cum twice. I LOVE being a Cocksucker!
  6. bijoecurious
    bijoecurious
    sucking a nice hard thick cock is absolutely the hottest thing i have done. i loved it first time i did it! it took awhile to master the art of deepthroating and i still have difficulty on the really long thick ones. 7" or shorter is no problem. i love the feeling of it sliding into my throat as i lick the base of his shaft with my tongue. when i've sucked him to the point of no return and i feel him swell and twitch i will sink his cock deep so i can feel him pump his load straight into my throat. sometimes i wait for the first blast so i can savor the taste of his cum then i take his cock all the way to feel that wonderful sensation of a huge load being pumped down my throat.mmmm. i get hard thinking about it....want a beautiful cock to enjoy right now! any takers?
  7. robin ta laye
    robin ta laye
    Yes I too love everything there is about deepthroating cocks, especially the sensation of a big thick one stretching and pressing ridgid against the walls of my throat, like swallowing a bat, and the bulging veins as they ripple thru my lips, the throbbing ohhh the throbbing sends me down to take it all pulling my lips tight about the base and feeling a guys heartbeat there i continue to pinch him off as his abs jerk and jolt and his spurts hit my lip blockade, pulse after, pulse, pulse until finally im forced to let him go in an intensifyied orgasmic delay and i can feel his cum rush up the shaft where i've purposly laid my tongue flat to it and my throat warms and gets thuroughly creamed i have to pull and gulp pull and gulp pull and gulp or drown, i try to save the last rope or two in my mouth so i can put on an erotic final show for him spitting his cum back onto his sensitized cockhead and slurp kissing it up respitting and letting his jizz roll down the outside length catching it with my tongue at the last moment and swallowing it gone while his eyes are trained on my moaning smile of delight, then i tell him i want another load out him just like that one as soon as he's ready again, in between time we make out and french so he can taste his own jizz still fresh in my mouth, and i have him spit down my throat repeatedly because it turns me on and reminds me of cumshots, it keeps me all hot and squirming...
  8. robin ta laye
    robin ta laye
    Yes I too love everything there is about deepthroating cocks, especially the sensation of a big thick one stretching and pressing ridgid against the walls of my throat, like swallowing a bat, and the bulging veins as they ripple thru my lips, the throbbing ohhh the throbbing sends me down to take it all pulling my lips tight about the base and feeling a guys heartbeat there i continue to pinch him off as his abs jerk and jolt and his spurts hit my lip blockade, pulse after, pulse, pulse until finally im forced to let him go in an intensifyied orgasmic delay and i can feel his cum rush up the shaft where i've purposly laid my tongue flat to it and my throat warms and gets thuroughly creamed i have to pull and gulp pull and gulp pull and gulp or drown, i try to save the last rope or two in my mouth so i can put on an erotic final show for him spitting his cum back onto his sensitized cockhead and slurp kissing it up respitting and letting his jizz roll down the outside length catching it with my tongue at the last moment and swallowing it gone while his eyes are trained on my moaning smile of delight, then i tell him i want another load out him just like that one as soon as he's ready again, in between time we make out and french so he can taste his own jizz still fresh in  my mouth, and i have him spit down my throat repeatedly because it turns me on and reminds me of cumshots, it keeps me all hot and squirming...
  9. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    What I love about deep throating a cock is the way it wii stiffen more than with a regular blow job. I can feel the head at the back of my throat, which is waiting anxiously for the ramming of the cock against its wall and the flow of cum that accompanies it. I also love the way a deep-throated cock responds as I massage the bottom of the shaft with my tongue. Men know better what other men want in this area.
  10. torpedoman
    torpedoman
    The first time I was deep throated it was with a girlfriend. She was a tiny thing. 5' and 95 pounds. She told me how to do it and how to get over the gag reflex. Then I set out to deep throat every guy I have had since. I have yet to have them all the way down my throat when they come thus bypassing my tongue. The next guy I will try to have him shoot straight down my throat. Can't wait!!!!!
  11. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    Reading all these stories makes me horny for cock to suuck and deepthroat!
  12. Doggie_Wood
    Doggie_Wood
    I once layed on the bed on my back, having my cock sucked by one lover, as I dangled my head tilted backwards, while I took my other lovers tool into my mouth and was then throat fucked. Gawd how it made me feel soooo good and yet soooo bad (in the best way) at the same time. I can't wait to do it again!
  13. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I got to suck cock a few days ago for the first time in years. I loved every minute of it. I took his cock in my mouth and he immediately got rock hard between my lips. His balls were tasty when licked and sucked on them, after which I worked my tongnue from his balls to the tip of his head. After a little tongue play on and around the head of his cock I took his cock back into my mouth. I enjoyed sucking his throbbing cock so much that I shot a load of cum without any other stimulation. What a great way to start your day...with a gorgeous throbbing 7 inch cock in my mouth. Left me wanting more.
  14. bishaman
    bishaman
    This group is way more experienced than me...I hope to catch up!! I just remember my only time...my lover had a 7-incher, with a flattened profile, an upward curve, and the two chambers very well defined--I called him "my cobra"...somehow I found the perfect position on the bed, with him kneeling up and me crouched down, and he slid right down me...no gag reflex at all--it was like a trance, dream thing, i realized that his pubic fur was tickling my nose (!) and I felt so unbelieveably sexy and giving...feeling him pulse and hearing him sigh...he face-fucked me with a slow, strong move that had me glowing, and that went on for a good while...we finished with an excellent hand job, so I didn't get to feel him cumming deep in my throat... My program = more of that!!!
  15. iseepus
    iseepus
    Nowadays, all I think about is sucking someone's cock. Its been a few years and remember it was in Tampa, Florida with a nice man from Ohio. We were waiting for a table at a restaurant and he suggested we share one because how busy the place was at the time. We talked and got to know one another. Because we were staying in the same hotel, he asked to have dinner later in the week. I agreed not knowing what to expect. Within a couple of days, he invited me to his room to visit and it happened. He answered the door wearing a robe and came right to the point. He told me how much he love to suck cock and said I gave him the impression I did also. I studdered and said that I had sucked dick when I was in my teens and had not done it since then. He then removed his robe and and showed me his enormous cock. I instantly dropped to my knees and began to suck on it. After a few minutes, we were in the bedroom, naked and sucking each others cock. I loved the taste of his cum and swallowed every drop. For the rest of the week, we sucked each other daily until it was time to return home. In one of the times we were together, he called his wife on the telephone while I sucked him off and told his wife, he had found a friend who shared his cocksucking interests. He handed me the phone and I talked to her. She told me she wished she could be there and for me to enjoy her husband's dick. I told my wife about the encounter in Tampa and she also stated she wanted to be there to see and participate in the threesome. Afterwards, my wife and I convinced a male friend to join us in a threesome that resulted in alot of fucking and sucking.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast