I love to swallow cum and that's part of the reason
    i joined today ! I want more! Waiting for anyone interested
    in blowing their load in my mouth!
  2. ranger101ran
    ranger101ran
    i love to swallow too
  3. happytobe47
    happytobe47
    I just love feeling the explosion in my mouth and throat when I can suck a dick!!!! The taste is exciting to me just for the simple fact that it is my mouth and throat that is making it happen. There is zero hesitation to swallowing a mouthful!!!!
  4. txbguy
    txbguy
    I don't know that I love it, I just really really want to try it!
  5. Oldroughrider
    Oldroughrider
    I agree with happytobe47 when it comes to the fact that it is exciting that it is my mouth that is making it happen.
  6. luvoldcock
    luvoldcock
    I like a older man to fill my mouth with his warm cum. I think it tastes better to be honest.
  7. twoforone16
    twoforone16
    I love to swallow cum where it is straight from the cock (the best way) or out of my wifes pussy after someone we are playing with cums. Glory holes are always a great place to suck cock and get a mouth full and if I'm lucky more than one
  8. dillvarne
    dillvarne
    I love it when I can feel him pulsing on my tongue while shooting cum in my mouth. Love the feel and taste!
  9. dick_pumper
    dick_pumper
    I haven't had an opportunity to swallow anyone elses cum in many years but I swallow mine 9 out of 10 times. It was tough to do at first because as soon as I would cum I didn't feel like doing it, no matter how horny I was and thinking of doing it. But I worked at it until I would cum in my hand and before I could think about it I would put my hand to my mouth and lick it off. Well as they say practice makes perfect and now I can cum and take my time and enjoy it. I sometimes will jack off just so I can eat my cum. I've cum on a slice of pizza, a hamburger, in my coffee. I'm crazy for my own cum. Now to just have others to feed me theirs.
  10. olmizzou42
    olmizzou42
    To me it's just like drinking a milk shake with a straw. Suck and swallow. Simple!
  11. BiPantylover
    BiPantylover
    I also love swallowing cum. Really love the explosion and feel of a cock shooting a load. Love all cum swallow every load.
  12. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    I have a regular suck bud with a huge cock, twice a week i drain his nuts and never spill a drop. My favorite is him standing in front of me and i get him to the point of no return, grab his ass cheeks and shove his cock deep into my throat and keep suckking it until the tickle becomes so intense he pushes me off.
  13. greeksaki
    greeksaki
    Been sucking cock and swallowing since I was 13. I'm 65 now and still enjoy it. Wish there were guys in southern NJ who need the services of a 5 star cocksucker!!
  14. cdsilktoynicole
    cdsilktoynicole
    Its so exciting feeling the explosion in my mouth and throat, feeling the Cock Head pulsing on my tongue while its squirting and shooting cum in my mouth. I'm always available to suck a dick, any size, any color. The taste and silkie liquid texture of cum is the necture of the Gods. I never hesitate
    to swallowing a warm, stickie mouthful
  15. riptide212
    riptide212
    question of the day, how many have you sucked in one day or would you?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast