Register

Love it

1. cbj4162
    cbj4162
    I really really love it ....... I want it more and more!!
  2. viothe
    viothe
    I recommend to u bisexualsmeet.comto meet bisexual women, bisexual men, bi-curious personals and bisexual couples in local area. Why limit yourself? Meet and date bisexuals, bi curious in local area.
  3. julyguybill
    julyguybill
    I just love to suck cocks as soon as I see a guy expose his cock I want it in my mouth and I start sucking licking kissing his balls just keep going until he climaxes and I do want his cum in my mouth and I have came while sucking without being touched so hot
  4. cbj4162
    cbj4162
    I am happy to read I am not the only one who truly loves cock sucking.....
  5. Luvthewater
    Luvthewater
    I learned by mistake how awesome it is to start with a soft cock!! My first experience was a random hookup. I couldn't wait to try it any longer so put an ad on CL. Never doing it before the guy came in. There was very little small talk. I reached for his cock, unzipped his pants and dropped to my knees. At first I thought it seemed awkward as anytime I have ever had mine sucked (only by women) I was already hard from kissing, foreplay, etc. So I'm taking a soft cock in my mouth. Did I not turn this guy on?? Does he not like getting sucked by another man?? Why would he answer the ad?? No, there was just no foreplay. Once I started sucking it got hard. Did the same with the next guy. All I could think about was the feeling of having that cock grow in my mouth. If I'm ever with another guy, I'm going straight for the soft cock!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12