Register

Foreskin

1. truckguync
    truckguync
    As a teenager, I was embarrased because the other guys in the locker room wasn't. As an adult, I'm glad I'm not. In fact I enjoy having my foreskin played with.
  2. MTBearMan
    MTBearMan
    I'm uncut and like others here, the first 3 cocks I sucked were uncut. I was pretty young and thought, well maybe guys who were cut weren't bi or gay...LOL, I soon found out different. I don't mind sucking cut, but do prefer uncut anyday of the week.
  3. fastcan
    fastcan
    The first cock i sucked was uncut and have loved sucking them since. I love sucking any cock but i get a special thrill if the cock in my mouth is uncut.
  4. biwoody
    biwoody
    I am a 65 year old bi male and I have an uncut cock. I used to think that that I would like to be circumcised but I have adopted the habit of pulling my foreskin back. I sleep with the foreskin pulled back and usually like to keep it rolled back in my waking hours as well! I spend most of my day and night with the skin back like this! It helps with cleanliness as well. In a sense I have the best of both worlds. I love the taste of an uncut cock as well! But I won't turn down a cut one! I am just horny for some cock to suck :-)
  5. olmizzou42
    olmizzou42
    I had a girlfriend years ago who'd never been with an uncut guy before. She loved to play with my cock, covering and exposing the head. Called it her "convertible." I have sucked both cut and uncut. Love both, but an uncut guy does need to be clean. No "head cheese" please!
  6. nola1955
    nola1955
    I would like to find another uncut guy in the NOLA area to have some fun with. The last time I played with an uncut cock I was 19 and he was 38. He taught me how to make love to a man. He was married and we got together whenever we could get a hotel room. Daytime is best for me. Get in touch with me guys.
  7. Will_in_ga
    Will_in_ga
    I am cut and was leery of uncut because I knew some guys who told me they weren't clean. When i came face to face with one, I sucked it dry and have loved them ever since.
  8. DALEnSacto
    DALEnSacto
    I am uncut and have heard some really ignorant thoughts of us. No we are not any higher a risk of S.T.D's than uncut, I can hang with the best of them so no we are not incapable of long lasting its about knowing how to use your equip. for the most part minus legit med.physical reasons. yes it is more sensitive than cut I am told. sounds poss. Yes i grew up in a place where i was rare being uncut loved it. guys tried to tease I didn't care was getting more than they were and I encourage them to look like idiots free advertising from there stupid remarks. curiosity was an open door for me as well.
    I always like when a woman or man sees it there first one. the questions about it and there attention as they explore it. for the most part I have no problems cant call ignorant attitudes a problem for me rather the problem is there's
    I don't waste time comparing it with others cause nobody's could ever please me like mine,.
  9. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    In the early 60's in northwest US, I doubt they even asked if the parents wanted it. It was just done. I don't know if my mother requested it or the doctor had some common sense, but I am what I consider to be "barely circumcised". I'm cut, but when soft, my foreskin covers most of my head and when rock hard, the skin still easily slides over the shaft and head. No lube needed. I'm thankful for that. I had a friend whose head would start to pull back because the skin was so tight when he was hard. ug. As far as sucking goes, I think I have no preference. Just happy to have one available lol.
  10. Oralboy69
    Oralboy69
    When I was younger I wanted to be circumcised because other boys made fun of me. As I got older I was glad I wasn't. I enjoy masturbating with an uncut cock, sliding the foreskin back and forth. It feels great and I'm able to pull in all the way back over the head. As far as sucking a cock goes I prefer uncut, because then I can pretend I'm sucking my own, especially when we're 69ing. I don't however discriminate against cut cocks since if I did I wouldn't have enjoyed as many as I have. Yea I love to suck cock.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12