Register

swallowing loads

1. guylooking4play
    guylooking4play
    Love swallowing huge loads of fresh warm cum and hopefully mine will be swallowed too. Still cum quite a bit for an older guy and have a bunch of pre cum as well. Like it when a guy shoots deep into my mouth so that I can savor the flavor of his cum. I am in Michigan if there are any takers out there who like getting emptied.
  2. shadow45
    shadow45
    I like cum direct from the source but very much enjoy it more coming from a fresh fucked pussy.
  3. ohbimale
    ohbimale
    I prefer to wrap my lips around the source of the cum. I like to taste every inch of his hard throbbing shaft with my tongue and lock my lips around the head of a cock as it erupts cum into my mouth.
  4. bicuriousnow
    bicuriousnow
    theres a lot to say about when it erupts into the mouth.. its pure joy and when that cock is pumping its cum in my mouth
  5. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    Swallowing cum was my main interest when I started playing with guys. The feel of my mouth filing is one of the most intense sexual experiences I have.
  6. bigi56
    bigi56
    I like to savor it. Hold it on my tingue for a bit before I swallow it.
  7. mikeyd270
    mikeyd270
    I like to swish it around and get a good taste before I swallow.
  8. millerlarry
    millerlarry
    All great comments. Not much more I can add.
  9. bi_n_texas
    bi_n_texas
    i haven't swallowed many loads straight from the cock. i'm working on this technique in the hopes that someday i can do it without gagging! personally, i don't mind a good facial. now, i will go down and clean out a freshly fucked and filled pussy if presented to me...whether it be my cum or someone elses.
  10. jammgb944
    jammgb944
    I've sucked cock only twice, and it was from the same guy. Both tines I swallowed and I am hooked now. Felt natural to swallow the hot load each time.
    Loved the taste, feeling, everything.
    I'm bi oral only, and will gladly take on another cumer! I'd like to try more than one cock at a time. Now that would be fun to swallow multiple loads.
    I'd also like to eat a cream pie sometime.
  11. billie43
    billie43
    last year i had two guys both stick their cocks in my mouth and cum at almost same time...damn! what a load...i swallowed every drop and sucked them dry... i love cum....
  12. i23tboy
    i23tboy
    First: I love to suck cock. I love knowing the pure pleasure I am giving.
    Second: I love the feeling of a cock swelling in my mouth as it gets harder. I love the twitching, squirming an changing breathing pattern as he gets closer to cummig. I love the feeling of a cock sliding in and out of my mouth and my tongue sliding all over it. I love the feel of a cock throbbing and pulsing as he cums shooting streams of his hot load into my mouth. I love feeling my mouth filling and trying to keep up and not let any escape. I love trying to keep him cumming as long as he can stand it. I love the feel of a load sliding down my throat.
    Third: I love cum burps.
    Fourth: I love trying to get him hard again by sucking and teasing further

Any takers?
  13. 69luvr
    69luvr
    I thoroughly enjoy swallowing most of it but not all. I leave some for a cum kiss.
  14. jimtom56
    jimtom56
    I like the tast and fill of it as I swallow but most of all I like the fill of the cock in my mouth just before it starts to cum. the first instant it swells just a little just before it erupts then the pulsing of the cock as is shots in my mouth
  15. jbell40262
    jbell40262
    I love having it on my face and the guy feeding it to my by wiping it into my mouth with his cock