Register

Open marriege, and adult children.

1. thongman45
    thongman45
    Hi everyone. I'm curious as to how you have dealt with your children discovering your lifestyle? Our daughter was 19 when she figured it out, and asked us. I answered her honestly.
  2. dman8888
    dman8888
    My kids know I'm bi, but they don't know that we're opening on my side. Our older is over 21 and probably wouldn't be put off, but our younger is 15 and we think it would stress her out too much with all the pressures of high school she already has.
  3. hung4you
    hung4you
    My wife and I opened our marriage a couple of years ago after our daughter moved out. Since then it has been a challenge keeping our lifestyle a secret. I think it would freak them out. I would never put my sexual desire before my kids or our grand kids. Often times our weekends are filled with family fun boating fishing with the grand kids and the sleep overs. But when she and I are kid free, all rules go out the window and we engage in our passion for sex with our like minded swingers group. When I travel, I know she is in good hands as my buddy Steve services her during the day as she is home officed . I too have regular friends I play with while traveling. I think the best part our our life style is when I come home and her pussy is smelling of his cum. When I come home, often times she is in her office on a TCon and wearing nothing but a long t shirt and sitting there smiling at me and I know she has a fresh creampie for me to explore. What’s funny is I always know when her pussy is full of cum, and I can’t wait to taste her flavor. Often times while she is still on the T Con. What drives her crazy is when she is on a conference call and she knows he and I are in the next room getting it on.
  4. hung4you
    hung4you
    Both my wife and I have high profile jobs that require frequent travel, that said we share our bed with like minded people. It came out last year that my wife’s boss was always hitting on her and so when he was in town we invited him over as she didn’t want to hide the affair. We invited him over for dinner and had a frank discussion and before the night was over we shared my wife. Since then I know when they travel he is pounding her nightly. It’s really hard for me to imagine other not wanting to bed her, at 55 years old her body is that of an 18 year old. Both our kids were delivered C section so her pussy has never bore a child. Her boss is well hung almost identicle to my 8.5 thick cock. And as I watch his cock work her pussy as she sucks my cock is surreal.

This week she she has been in Texas all week and comes home tonight, she said she is getting her fill of cock every night, she likes to brag how she sucks his cock while he is talking to his wife on the phone. She has a friend that frequents my bed when she is gone, this week she has taken good care of my desires and between my buddy and I she is being well used in our 3somes.