Register

Friday night 3somes

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    After a long week of work, my wife and I host my buddy on Friday evenings and last night was no exception. Our naked parties get pretty intense at times. When he just grabs her as she walks by and man handles his big cock into whatever hole he can get Into is a huge turn on as she is such a big tease. Last night she was really naughty and wanted to play catch me. While fucking her she would push us off and playfully stop us from cumming and after hours we were forced to litterly hold her down so we could cream her. We ended up tieing her up to the bed and would edge her until she had multiple orgasms and we kept it going as she screamed stop I can’t take anymore. After an hour or so her body was all jittery as my buddy litterly pounded his cock so hard she screamed as he unloaded. Not letting her rest I jumped right in and pumped her with my cream. Of course that’s one of her fantasies is to be tied and used like a whore. It doesn’t take long for us to recover so we left her tied to the bed, got a beer and relaxed while she is telling us untie her. Stevewas the 1 st to get another hardon and just walked in and started pumping her again as I fed her my cock,and after switching up he ended up unloading his 2nd round of cum n her mouth, myself getting close I pulled out and shoved it down her throat as she gulped every drop.