Register

Panties

1. jollyrover
    jollyrover
    I wear women's panties all the time. Love the feel of the silk or Nylon. Prefer the boxer style short version since it let the package hang free and feels good.
  2. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    Not me. I like when they pull my balls up against me hard.
  3. BiPantylover
    BiPantylover
    I agree, I like the tight fit around my balls and cock from panties
  4. silkyblue
    silkyblue
    24/7/365 here and loving it
  5. Silver1
    Silver1
    I wear panties daily. I'm wearing a thong now. I tuck and fold myself into my panties and feel sexy and feminine all day.
  6. cnjbimm
    cnjbimm
    I wear panties or thongs whenever I am able to. I feel so fem and sexy and naughty
  7. Satinlover58
    Satinlover58
    The reason I wear panties I find them to be more comfortable than men's underwear much sexier than men's underwear and they give me better support than men's boxers and the feeling of the satin material against my package and ass is totally the best thing I've ever felt
  8. mr_peabody69@yahoo.c
    mr_peabody69@yahoo.c
    I agree with satinlover58. The material tight against my cock feels great!
  9. CmdrCarn
    CmdrCarn
    I love wearing panties when I need a pick me up for a shitty day. Nice to know when I’m stressed out I have sexy panties caressing my cock
  10. ymmv1
    ymmv1
    Mmmmm a close sissy friend of mine wears panties to his responsible office job! (S)He says it excites her to know how naughty she's being! I told her that I bet she wiggles her ass a little when the guys stare at her walking by!! God that talk made me so hard!!!
  11. MarcoJ
    MarcoJ
    I've done it before... wore my gf's string bikinis once when we were on a trip together... I had forgotten to pack underwear and she had some extra. Not sure why I didn't just go commando because I often do now but I didn't. Anyway, worked although the package didn't fit too well. She actually said it was hot in a way. For me, I prefer men's bikinis and thongs, always have. Women's panties do look good on some guys though.