Register

Meetup: North Avenue Market, January 10th, 2020, 7pm to 9pm

1. dan.woodlawn
    dan.woodlawn
    Meetup has a group called 2nd Friday Happy Hour that meets ...here are the details.

Details

For January, drag yourself out of hibernation because this will be a good one! We're meeting at North Ave Market, Baltimore's first combo bar, restaurant and old school ARCADE! Play classic games like Ms. Pacman, Galaga and Mortal Combat in between socializing with the group!

IMPORTANT: The arcade games are FREE, but you need to arrive before 8pm. At 8, the venue begins charging a $5 cover to offset keeping the games free. Please spread the word and remind your friends because we cannot get you in without paying the cover if you show up later.

TRANSPORT/PARKING: Mostly street parking, and please be aware of your surroundings. There's an outdoor lot at 1915 N Howard Street, though I haven't vetted it. There's also a light rail station a few blocks away.

FOOD & DRINK: North Ave. Market will offer a full bar and serves classic and vegan burgers, fries, and handcrafted milkshakes. Management has kindly agreed to offer us one or more drink specials, which I'll update closer to the event. Food menu: https://northavemarket.com/food-and-drinks/

Please don't be shy, as we're all-inclusive, and we love newcomers. Because this is not a dedicated LGBTQ venue, be aware that we will be sharing spaces with outside individuals, and make sure you report to me if you encounter any issues with either staff or other guests.

We will be located in a large group in front of or to the side of the bar. If you're having trouble finding us, ask a staff member.