Register

What to do

1. WebothBbi
    WebothBbi
    Since he cannot shave everyday because of razor burn or bumps, there's those in between days...what do you do when there's stubble? Avoid it? Just forge on? Improvise?
    Am I the only one with this issue?
  2. striker62
    striker62
    I usually shave above my dick with electric shaver every day and use shaving cream and razor every other day on my boys.
  3. BiGuyinMA
    BiGuyinMA
    I started going hairless about 5 years ago. Now I keep my legs, torso, balls, butt completely smooth. All I have left is a small triangle of well trimmed pubes, however I've always had problems with bumps/burn/ingrown hairs in the groin area. What I found that's really helped is something called 'My Skin'. I started using it on my face to prevent in-grown hairs but it works extremely well in the groin area. It's a little pricey but to me, well worth it.
  4. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    I keep my entire crotch , and ass smooth even deep in my ass valley when I first started in my teen years the stubble was irritating to say the least , so what I have come to do is shave with every shower if I shower twice in a day I shave twice it keeps me very smooth and the region seems to have no problems after all these years with irritation or ingrown I use a straight razor on all areas above my cock and leg crease , on my balls and ass I use a multi-blade for obvious reasons
  5. JayMN
    JayMN
    Epilady for me keeps everything hair free for a couple weeks then I use "bikini zone" works really well to avoid bumps or ingrown hair
  6. Tight1-4u
    Tight1-4u
    I for one shave my legs every time I shower.. 1-2 times a day.. I enjoy shaving.. pelvic area I get waxed every Friday.. soft and baby smooth