Register

Are you going to make me suck it?

1. Rest85
    Rest85
    I met a guy on CL one time. We talked in his car then he had me follow him to his house. Once there he took me to a back room and locked the door behind us. Kind of scared me at first. Afterwards I realized that I think he did that to establish a sort of dominance.

Anyway, he stood in front of me, just out of reach, and he took his pants down. As what happens with most cocksuckers, I went into a cock 'trance', looking at it. He told me to tell him about the first time I sucked a cock. I did...my eyes on his growing cock the whole time.
    When I finished telling him about my first experience he stepped closer and let me fondle his dick. I don't know what came over me, because I never actually said it to anyone before, but I looked at him and said, "Are you going to make me suck it?"
    Just saying it took me to another level of lust for his dick. I don't remember what his response was but soon I had his cock in my mouth.

I like to role play as the sub, and now without almost every guy I suck, at some point I will ask, "Are you going to make me suck it?" or I say, "Please make me suck it." It really turns me on to say that and it establishes our roles.

I love to act as if I am hesitant.