Register

Prostate Massager or ?realistic? vibrating cock?

1. MIGHTTRY1
    MIGHTTRY1
    To get off best?. Which do you prefer a prostate massager or 8? vibrating cock?

I kinda like the feeling of the fullness and stretching of my asshole I feel, as I experience the head of the dildo gently caresses my hole before stretching me by forcing his cock all the way in??
  2. nomad47x
    nomad47x
    I've tried both and honestly align (no pun intended!) with you. I started with the prostrate massager, but couldn't get it right and just uncomfortable. While 8" is my limit and really don't need that much to have a dildo hit the spot. What I used: 1-3/4" diameter, balls deep at 6-1/2" and it's a multi-speed vibe. Also has the "thrusting" but it's more of a circular wiggle that's just uncomfortable. Like you, I like my hole being stretched and it's more about the girth, than length. Once I'm relaxed, I love the in/out penetrating feeling of my asshole. As I'm sliding it in/out, I start gliding it over my P-spot with the vibe on low. Once I've really found the spot, it's full speed with the vibration and I'm cumming buckets! Still searching for the elusive hands-free wet orgasm (HFWO); from what I've read it's do the above, relax and don't expect to have it - it just cums!

Would like to hear what others think / do!