Register

Use some of my journalistic skills for this group

1. 12voltman59
    12voltman59
    In the posting I placed on the forum board, announcing the creation of this group and inviting people to join---I said that one thing I may do is to see if I can find a therapist skilled in dealing with issues relating specifically to bisexuality.

I am going to work towards that---but since I once worked as a journalist----I do pledge to put those skills to use here, by looking at current issues relating to aspects of sexuality and such----writing pieces about those issues and posting them for discussion, etc.

Do bear with me--I have lots going on right now---what else is new?? Don't we always have lots going on??? So my postings might be sporadic and not as frequent as I might like--but I will give it a try---see how that goes at least.
  2. Bi Damon
    WTF dude you're the one who needs a therapist, since you love to go on and on about nothing that anybody cares about.
  3. 12voltman59
    12voltman59
    Well--if you don't care, Bi Damnon about what we put here--that is fine---go find other groups that are of interest to you and leave this one to those who do care about what we are trying to do here!!