Register

get togethef and experimet

1. BLUELITE
    BLUELITE
    Any of you guys in East Tn lime to meet and have a party ? Your ladies are welcome to cum as well. I am very curious about cock and tasting it .
  2. mbim53
    mbim53
    I'm in west Tennessee..north west actually...would like to meet some bi guys in this area......so if there are any west Tennesseeans out there give me a shout......
  3. ericmitch
    ericmitch
    I live real close to the nw part of your state. 15 from the state line. Anytime my friend.
  4. Trigger2004
    Trigger2004
    Yes east tn here enjoy get together and play and experiment
  5. Im283TN
    Im283TN
    Knox here. You guys near?

Let's start slow and easy.
  6. Jakentn
    Jakentn
    Chattanooga area here looking for other masculine married men to experiment with.
  7. GuyUpOnTop
    GuyUpOnTop
    I live in the hub of Ky, Tenn and Virginia and would love to get together with some like minded guys, gals, couples - just to talk and enjoy stimulating likeminded conversation. Just let me know when and where - Don't matter if its just one or a couple or a susper duper group - lets do it. JIM
  8. Wizzee
    Wizzee
    I'm in Chattanooga, too. Married, but wife is okay with it. Bi-virgin, played with dildos and vibes with first wife, but never got to try the real thing. I'm out in Brainerd near Eastgate. Due to medical problems, not able to get erection or cum, so would have to say I'm a total bottom willing to learn. Leave me a note