Register

Surprise 3some today,

1. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    I got a call this morning from my very good friend asking what time i was getting off work. I stated i could be done by 9:30 and head over to his place. When i arrived there was a strange car in the driveway, i knocked on the door and he yelled come in so i entered only to find him getting his cock sucked by another guy i didn't know. After meeting we went downstairs to his play area and started to play alittle, when the new guy pulled his cock out i thought i was going to cum right there, his cock was huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was all i could do to get most of it in my mouth so mostly i just sucked on the head. Before long we were all naked and headed to the hot tub and had our 1st adult beverage. After talking awhile we starting playing again and my buddy Bob wanted to plow me, he said it was a strechting session for the other guys cock. Oh by the way his name is Scott, so Scott went and refilled our adult beverages and came back to see Bobby sliding in and out of my well lubed ass, so he got down to where i could suck his hung cock, after 5 minutes or so, Bobby dismounted and asked if i wanted Scotts cock. I need to admit at 1st i wasn't sure if i could take it but he was very gentle and eased it in very carefully, in the mean time Bobby is washing his cock from being in my ass so i could suck it again and Scott is in a steady motion, but with more intensity and as i was sucking Bobby Scott blew his load and my God he filled my ass with so much cum, it felt so good that i blew my load and Bobby blew his. I have never seen 3 guys puke so much cum in my life. After we showed we retired to the hot tub again, exhausted but feeling good. Sounds like Scott wants to come over more often, OK with me!!!!!!!!!!
  2. luvtocum
    luvtocum
    Hello all, Well we were at it again. Another fun day planned for today Sunday. Wind advisory out, rain and cold, sounds like a good day to get naked and play in the hot tub.
  3. harmless
    harmless
    Met a guy nearby. He answered my e-mail on SLS and actually gave me a call after two texts. Hell of a nice guy. He came to my house the first time and we got right into it. He has a real nice 8 inch cock, that seldom gets real hard. We sucked for about an hour, then jacked each other off.

I was worried that he would not return. He was such a nice guy. Two weeks later he e-mailed me to say he would be over at noon the next day.

Now the next day was also my wife's day off from work. She knows of my love of cock, and does not seem to have a problem with it. She had a fling with a cousin as 'a teen. When my buddy arrived my wife met him at the door. I had just got out of the shower. he came up to the bedroom, I undressed him, and we went to town on each other.

I looked up to see the wife watching. I asked what she was going to do. She saw his big dick and decided to join in after a shower. When she came to the bed she bent over an[d let our bud suck her tit. Then she tried to suck him but his dick was too big for her mouth, so she just worked on the head. Then she crawled in the bed, and my bud started to eat her, and asked if he could fuck her. She sad yes, and I saw my wife enjoy a cock like never before. We have swung in the past, but all those guys just had a small or normal size cocks.

As he fucked her I was licking his balls. He could not cum, so he pulled out, let me lick pussy juice from his pecker, then I gave my wife an orgasm with my tongue. She left the bed after that so him and I could continue to play.

I was really surprised that she joined in, but now she wants to know when his next visit will be. Just recounting that I think I am going to go jackoff.
  4. duke346
    duke346
    THAT PROVES TO ME THAT YOUR WIFE HAS ALWAY S HAD ANOTHER SIDE. IF SHE IS UP TO DO THIS AGAIN, TRY AND SEE IF SHE WOULD LIKE ANAL. IN THE HEAT OF THE ACTION WITH MULTIPLE PARTIES, IE 2 WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME, ONE WILL VOLUNTEER TO TRY ANAL FIRST THEN THE OTHER WILL FOLLOW.