Register

love cum

1. slicksean
    slicksean
    I love the taste and texture, and the naughtness of eating cum. I would love to be the center and suck and swallow cum from 10-50 men. Fantasy is a funnel in my mouth and a large group of men jacking cum into it and me drinking it all up. A PENIS is a beautiful thing. Kinda like a Hostess Twinkie a cream filled goodie.
  2. networktech
    networktech
    A penis is a beautiful thing. Love to watch it go from being limp to growing into a large rock hard beautiful tasty penis
  3. Hookedonafeeling69
    Hookedonafeeling69
    To me, I love sucking large fat cocks to where I can barely get it in my mouth... Its like the bigger a cock is the more massive the load is... All I love big cocks when they cum, Oh" I am in total heaven.. I love it when I get a full mouth of cum in one giant load... You ever have a guy cum all over your face and your licking it off from your mouth as its running down your face in reach of your tongue and mouth.. You wanna get all that also sweet nectar..." Makes me wanna suck a big cock right now.. Gosh I'm so horny now !!! Gotta go" J... O..s"
  4. 6mike1
    6mike1
    Yes I love cum. I eat my own and most of the time, unless the guy wants to cum on my face, swallow. I love to have a hard throbbing cock in my mouth, have the guy announce, I AM CUMMING, and feel/taste his hot load filling my mouth. Isn't that what a blowjob is all about.
  5. slicksean
    slicksean
    My favorite is when the man slaps my face with His cock, teases me with it makes me beg for it, and calls me names re: sissy cocksucking fag, suck that cock sissy, beg for my cock, kiss my cock telll me how much You love my cock and that Your my submissive sissy cocksucking cumslut. I want to deepthroat and gag on cock too. Cock an Cum are all that Matter.
  6. woody4u269
    woody4u269
    I am like that one guy I am a cum slut I love big loads of cum shoot in my mouth and all over my cock and balls