Register

Swallowing cum

1. Hypersexual11
    Hypersexual11
    We've been married over 30 years. She's been sucking and swallowing me since we were 15. She never "savored" it, just did it. Then after we started seeing guys together and she saw how I got when I was able to get the come, her attitude changed. Now it's like she is craving cum. Even when I'm fucking her, she'll look at me and open her mouth wide which is my cue to pull out, climb up her body, hold my dick at her mouth and shoot it full. So hot. The first time she cut loose we were fucking a buddy and getting close to the end. I was on her missionary and he was feeding us his dick, going back and forth between out mouths. I told him to jack himself off and come on our face. Being a good lover, he did as requested. This guy can really let a load fly. When he was obviously only a couple seconds away, we both turned toward him, opened our mouth and experienced shot after thick shot in our mouth and all over our faces. We spent the next few minutes licking to come off and feeding it to each other.
  2. pasadena1941
    pasadena1941
    My first time to swallow a load was when I was 60 and had just restarted my cock sucking side life. I had sucked a guy when I was younger but didn't get him off so there was nothing to worry about. As I got older I thought about that time and wondered what it was really like to have a guy cum in your mouth. Though my wife had sucked my cock, a little, when I came once she bolted and that was about the end of her cocksucking. Well, I still liked it and wanted to suck some myself so eventually found a guy on another bisex site and met up with him. We got together several times before I got to suck him off and man what a load. I just swallowed and gulped and kept sucking him. When he was finally finished I sat up with a huge grin on my face and I've been swallowing ever since. Getting a nice hot load is what it's really all about !!
  3. 50+ MWM
    50+ MWM
    Friday, Finally!!! It had been about a month since I had the pleasure of sucking a cock. I did eat my own cum 2 weeks ago. I was off on Friday as were a lot of others. I went to a canoe launch area where I knew some guys skinny dip, and some guys hook up. Saw a guy there chatted he told me how horny he was and I ended up on my knees. After a long time I asked he was close and he told me he had protate surgery and doesn't cum. I moved down stream and was slowly stroking myself, secluded wooded etc. when I realized someone was watching. He moved closer in only a bathing suit and towel. He played with me a little as he dropped the trunks. I sat on a milk crate that was there and sucked him off. He was about 6" like me and came with the head lodged in the back of my throat. When I looked up I saw another guy watching and stroking his jeans. When the guy I just did saw him he took off with out saying a word. Mister jeans approached and as I stood up to dress he said "you don't have to dress for me". He played with my cock and tried to kiss me, I was never real big on that. He stripped naked and started to play with my large nipples. He put one hand on my shoulder and applied pressure downward. I kissed lower and lower until I had his shaved cock right in my face. He had to be 8" and thicker then the last guy. 7" is probably the biggest I ever deep throated. I licked around the head, then his hand was on my head feeding it between my lips. I sucked him as best I could taking more and more in, until my nose was against his belly. He pulled me up and started to suck me. after a minute he said, "I need you to finish me". I sat back down, and he was horny as hell. He face fucked meI love that, shoving it all in and out until he moaned and held me still as he emptied his balls down my throat. He finally stopped shivering, and dropped to his knees in front of the crate. He licked me all over, sucking my nipples and balls, even raising my legs and briefly rimming me. He finally sucked me deep like a vacuum and I blew my load quickly, I was so excited by then. He got up and kissed me deep, then thanked me and jumped in the water. WHAT A DAY!
  4. joavi
    believe me I've done everything I can to blow someone for the last 18months... except....... no ones intrested.
    so what if i'm not "the next top model" sex is sex... not a contract4life
  5. friesbaconnekkid
    friesbaconnekkid
    I was at the doctors office, and he asked me the usual question, of if I had any questions? I asked him straight out about possibility of disease, and that I liked sucking cocks. He didn't act at all surprised, and told me it is best if I deep throat a cock before the guy cums. He said the mouth at times has open sores that could be a possible way to get an infection. On the other hand, the semen going directly down my throat would be almost immediately neutralized by the stomach acids. Either way, he said the possibilities were very slim.
    I also asked him about condoms, as I prefer to be fucked bareback. He told me if the cock wasn't too big, so it wouldn't have any possibility of any tearing, it should be safe for me to let people fuck me without one, although he didn't recommend it.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345