Register

Exploring a Bi Fascination, Part 4: Planning to Make it Real

1. Plumhead2
    Plumhead2
    After the Plum turned off the computer, they lay on the bed. Marsha was absentmindedly stroking his chest and then moved down to his belly while she talked about the experience.

“Oh my god, Plum, I came so damn hard. The thought that Roy and Paula were watching me while you touched me was so hot. I don’t know, I felt a bit free, like the bonds of my inhibitions were suddenly swept away. And . . . and . . . I felt gloriously naughty, too.”

Marsha’s hand now traveled down to Plum’s crotch and as she continued to express her excitement over the evening’s cybersex, her fingers began to wrap around Plum’s cock. Soon she was pulling on it and stroking it, all the while going over what had just occurred.

“It was such a turn-on to hear Roy’s voice telling you what to do to me. It was almost as if he were right here doing it to me. I felt that I was being so daring to have another man having sex with me while you were there, too. I got so wet and aroused, I thought I was going to explode.”

“Well,” Plum made a surprising suggestion, “would you like to do it for real, in real life?”

“I . . . uh . . . well,” and now Marsha’s hand was stroking Plum’s cock with more fervor, “do you think we could? Do you want to?”

Marsha felt something like a pit in her stomach. Her heart was beating fast and her response was one of fear and excitement.

“If you would be willing, I would be up for it,” Plum responded, “I could call Roy and Paula up and see if they would be willing to meet us.”

“Oh my god, I can’t believe that we would do that,” Marsha giggled as she mounted Plum’s engorged cock. She bounced up and down on his manhood, and as she was about to cum, she cried out, “Pinch my nipples Paula, pinch them hard, I am so close. Oh, yes, Plum, yes Roy, do it to me, both of you, yes, you guys make me cum hard!”

Plum came hard, too, the images of what was to come and Marsha’s urgent pussy sent him over the edge with a massive orgasm. As he came down from that sexual high, he knew that his fantasy of a bi-MFMF experience would soon be realized.
  2. i_shoot_blanks
    i_shoot_blanks
    Great, a little short, but great!!!
  3. Plumhead2
    Plumhead2
    I was trying to transition into the next chapter. It is the discussions that couples have that gets me excited. There is the suspense, the fear, the sweet anticipation that is as hot as the actual physical event.