Register

Cumslut

1. mikeyd270
    mikeyd270
    I am just a cumslut that loves the feel of a hard throbbing cock shooting cum down my throat. Love the taste and texture. Love to swallow.
  2. goodtimr
    goodtimr
    Ditto!I love to gently suck the head while the cock is shooting a hot load.It seems like I can get more cum to suck out if I go gentle rather than sucking the head off his cock.He also moans louder which is a real turn on for me.
  3. sctclnr
    sctclnr
    I like to gently suck and hold a cock in my mouth after it shoots. Just a little suction and caressing with my tongue. There's usually some more cum that I can coax out and there's nothing like having his balls on my chin while he relaxes and enjoys.
  4. slicksean
    slicksean
    Hi Group ! Seeing as I haven't had my dream come true (sucking Cock) I masterbate alot and always eat my cum. My favorite is lying on my back the rolling my legs over jacking off and shooting straight into my hungry horny open mouth. I also shoot cum into a shot glass and save it till it's full, then jerk off and do the shot glass full of cum. I love to cum on my food too then eat it. God I need to suck cock soon, I would love to suck 50 cocks and eat all their cum.
  5. mikeyd270
    mikeyd270
    It has been a while. I need someone to fill my mouth full of cum and watch me swallow.
  6. goodtimr
    goodtimr
    Mikey if I was there I would definitely oblige you but I would make you suck me hard again and give you a double shot.Then I would have to sit,stare and gaze at that sweet looking cock of yours.
  7. Lunatic1966
    Lunatic1966
    has anyone seen any movies with one person (guy or girl) taking load from many different participant? if so, please post a link
    I seen one where a girl did this and haven't seen it since,

thanks