Register

Houston Texas Glory Holes

1. CuriousTexxxan
    CuriousTexxxan
    Does anyone know of any glory holes in the Houston, Tx area? Been looking for one to perhaps visit when passing through Houston, but haven't been successful in locating an adult theater with confirmed glory holes.
  2. liberlib
    liberlib
    Both Midtown Spa and Houston Men's club have glory holes. I don't know of any adult theaters that do, though. Someone may be able to help on that. A few places such as parks that I have heard about otherwise have all had the holes closed/'repaired' when I visited them.
  3. CuriousTexxxan
    CuriousTexxxan
    I did hear of one when coming into Houston but haven't had the opportunity to check it out yet.
  4. CuriousTexxxan
    CuriousTexxxan
    I did hear of one when coming into Houston but haven't had the opportunity to check it out yet.
  5. CuriousTexxxan
    CuriousTexxxan
    I visited one coming into Houston heading west. It's between the beltway and the loop on the north side of the freeway. Near the Wal Mart but on the opposite side of the freeway. I can't remember the bloody name of the place but it fronts as a smoke shack. I heard they have Gholes, but didn't make it past the theater. No contact but did enjoy having off with the other young guy that was in there.