View All Random Groups

View All Recently Updated

• Bi creampie sharing

For all those who love creampies and tasting the sweet rewards

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Today 10:23 AM
    Category: Main
  • bi singles over 65

this is a group for those men and women over 65 who so often are overlooked or just ignored for sexual activity because of age.. just a nice place for people of the bisexual persuasion to meet and perhaps get together

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Today 10:21 AM
  • Gangbangs

Do you like sharing one woman with multiple men? Gangbangs are HOT. I love to see an oozing creampie after multiple cum dumps don't you?

49 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: My wife for gang bang
    Last Activity: Today 8:03 AM
  • Bi in LA, CA

Bi men & Women looking to connect.

255 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: TRAVEL OUT
    Last Activity: Today 2:09 AM
    Category: Geographic
  • bisexual in los angeles

place for bisexual men, women and couples

129 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Newby, curious for first time
    Last Activity: Today 2:09 AM
  • Southern California Bisexuals

Do you live in Southern California and wish to chat and possibly meet with kther members nearby? This this is the group for you. Open to all genders and sexual prefrences!

287 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: High Desert
    Last Activity: Today 2:06 AM
  • bi florida men

looking to meet other bi men in florida

235 member(s)
    Last Activity: Yesterday 7:17 PM
  • SouthWest Florida MMF bi Oral Lovers

I love to be very oral and I enjoy 3somes with a couple or a lady. It's fun and people like my talents and I enjoy the privledge of being in their sex life. I love how a woman gets so wet when I lick her while a cock is in her.. and how she smiles so much when I suck cock with her.. kissing her and tasting his pre cum with her.. ummmm are you a very oral female or couple too? contact me if you are interested. Note: I'm basically straight.. but if a couple is interested in some bi oral fun.. he need not reciprocate... I'm quite comfortable being with a completely straight couple.. and I enjoy pleasing her with him. And there is no expectation or requirement for intercourse unless desired. I respect a couple's relationship...i.e. I know the ethics of swinging.. not the typical 'single guy' Couples Joining must allow mail from single guys such as myself.. or the MMF doesn't make much sense. So Don't join if you are a couple and only are interested in couples.

180 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: looking for a couple
    Last Activity: Yesterday 7:17 PM
  • Thick cocks streaching ass

Good clean bisexual guys that love anal streached by dp or huge cocks, loves cum in his mouth and cum showers.

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Yesterday 6:18 PM
  • Suck buddies

This group is for guys that like to suck cock

This is a private group.
    Last Activity: Yesterday 5:17 PM