View All Random Groups
-
Bi People in Phoenix
Bi people in the Phoenix AZ area who would like to get together for bisexual fun. If you join this group please try to add a picture of any kind. Please have a pic on your profile if you want to join our group. Thanks
243 member(s)Latest Discussion: Arizona - Far West Valley Bottom (Oral & Anal) Available For Your Pleasure!Last Activity: Apr 30, 2024 11:11 AMCategory: Geographic -
bi cds in chicago
No Description
54 member(s)Latest Discussion: Never dressedLast Activity: Feb 15, 2024 1:55 AMCategory: Geographic -
Bi in Wisconsin
Like minded bisexuals in wisconsin who want to get to know each other and talk about bisexual life in wisconsin
224 member(s)Latest Discussion: Green Bay to sheboyganLast Activity: Sep 22, 2024 5:23 PMCategory: Geographic -
Bi in Michigan
Like minded bisexuals in Michigan who want to get to know each other and talk about bisexual life in Michigan
230 member(s)Latest Discussion: S.E. Michigan man looking for friendsLast Activity: Jul 5, 2024 4:50 AMCategory: Geographic -
NY Bi Bear discrete
NY Bi Bear Chubs looking men that want to have them...discretely
31 member(s)Latest Discussion: What does the first time you show your cock to another guy feel like....Last Activity: Oct 1, 2020 9:28 PMCategory: Geographic -
Bi South Carolina
Just a place for Bi Men & Women in South Carolina to meet,post,and network.
188 member(s)Latest Discussion: just want to pleaseLast Activity: Aug 20, 2024 10:31 AMCategory: Geographic -
Maryland connect
If you live in Maryland, DC-B'more mainly, and want to meet in person join here. Arrange a 1 on 1 or a group outing. There should be no pressure. Everyone's curious.
209 member(s)Latest Discussion: where is everybody fromLast Activity: Jul 31, 2024 10:43 AMCategory: Geographic -
BI in Hampton Road VA Area
Where male or female BI meet and get to know each other.
38 member(s)Latest Discussion: Night free 8 FebruaryLast Activity: Jul 13, 2024 8:32 AMCategory: Geographic -
first time crossdrssers in chicago
guys who croosdress but have never been with some one yet
31 member(s)Latest Discussion: possible get togethersLast Activity: Aug 27, 2024 7:41 AMCategory: Geographic -
Illinois Bisexuals
This group is for all bisexuals, male or female who live in Illinois. Open Topics, feel free to leave or discuss anything you feel like.
357 member(s)Latest Discussion: Southeastern IllinoisLast Activity: Oct 22, 2024 3:17 PMCategory: Geographic
View All Recently Updated
-
bi mwm who want to service other bi mwm
bi mwm's who want to suck other bi mwm cock.
500 member(s)Latest Discussion: Northeast OregonLast Activity: Today 6:31 PMCategory: Geographic -
Swallowing Cum
This group is for anyone who likes sucking cock and swallowing cum.
2,534 member(s)Latest Discussion: Eating your ownLast Activity: Today 6:15 PMCategory: Main -
Older vs Younger
For those of us that prefer a large age gap between us.
This is a private group.Last Activity: Today 2:42 PMCategory: Main -
Anal Jerking
Our group is for member Jerking Anal.
25 member(s)Latest Discussion: Our PleasureLast Activity: Today 8:00 AMCategory: Main -
Bi and Gay Senior men and Women
This group is for those men and women who enjoy the older members of our society either mentally or physically.
This is a private group.Last Activity: Today 7:17 AMCategory: Main -
Lake County Gathering
Lake County Florida - Looking to find like-mined men who would want to get together occassionally and explore each other. This could be in someone's home, the great outdoors (secluded, of course), or at a local camp. While I am not able to use my home, I do know of some very secluded outdoor spots where we can gather. If you are interested, let me know. If someone is able to host a meeting, please tell me. I will facilitate this and make sure it gets going. Looking forward to meeting new friends and enjoying all they have to offer!!
This is a private group.Last Activity: Today 7:10 AMCategory: Geographic -
bi florida men
looking to meet other bi men in florida
236 member(s)Latest Discussion: Bi Guys In Broward County (and Masturbation Clubs)Last Activity: Today 7:07 AMCategory: Geographic -
Bi Guys At The Gloryhole
Bi Guys that dig GloryHole Action,Under stall, Booths,Theater Sex with or with out the wife.
This is a private group.
POST YOUR PIC"S AND STORIESLast Activity: Yesterday 3:34 PMCategory: Main -
SouthWest Florida MMF bi Oral Lovers
I love to be very oral and I enjoy 3somes with a couple or a lady. It's fun and people like my talents and I enjoy the privledge of being in their sex life. I love how a woman gets so wet when I lick her while a cock is in her.. and how she smiles so much when I suck cock with her.. kissing her and tasting his pre cum with her.. ummmm are you a very oral female or couple too? contact me if you are interested. Note: I'm basically straight.. but if a couple is interested in some bi oral fun.. he need not reciprocate... I'm quite comfortable being with a completely straight couple.. and I enjoy pleasing her with him. And there is no expectation or requirement for intercourse unless desired. I respect a couple's relationship...i.e. I know the ethics of swinging.. not the typical 'single guy' Couples Joining must allow mail from single guys such as myself.. or the MMF doesn't make much sense. So Don't join if you are a couple and only are interested in couples.
180 member(s)Latest Discussion: Looking for couple male or female or transLast Activity: Yesterday 3:30 PMCategory: Geographic