Register

I love to service small cocks!

1. Colorado_biwm
    Colorado_biwm
    Sorry to see there is no activity here! Anyone in Colorado looking to get serviced?
  2. switchitter2
    switchitter2
    I`m way out in California sorry to say, but thought I`d suggest you join your local "Y"..nice place to get naked and look at dicks..many many men join just for that purpose.find a buddy with like interests.lot`s of them are married too even bring their families..no hanky panky there of course, respect the place..fun and games elsewhere please...
  3. Wonderingboutit
    Wonderingboutit
    I'm back in CO ,Castle Rock area.I am very curious
  4. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    Sorry, I'm out in California too. I've been with only one guy with a small cock. For some reason, it was "different." Still it was fun.
  5. Nipplaybi
    Nipplaybi
    I have a small cock and large breast
  6. androgynous34
    androgynous34
    I haven’t been with a small cock. I would like to find somewith small cock. The thought of being able to hold someone’s whole cock in mymouth and massage the underside with my tongue until he cums is a fantasy I havehad throughout my life.
  7. oldercal
    oldercal
    I have long been fascinated by guys with small erections, permitting a subtlety of sex play less possible with big cocks. I have found that I like to suck a small cock much more, it being more manipulable, try me especially if you are near Long Beach, CA, ray
  8. tenpoint
    tenpoint
    I do enjoy small cocks, If anyone lives around the Indiana and Michigan line give me a shout.
  9. tenpoint
    tenpoint
    I do enjoy small cocks, If anyone lives around the Indiana and Michigan line give me a shout.
  10. tenpoint
    tenpoint
  11. switchitter2
    switchitter2
    If the cock can squirt out cum, that`s all I`m concerned about..my reward for sucking the dick of any size
  12. READYUC238
    READYUC238
    WOW, BEING A 54 YR OLD BIWMM, WHO HAS BEEN BI SINCE HE WAS 14 OR SO, I HAVE HAD MY SHARE OF SMALL COCKS, INCLUDING MINE AND I TELL YOU THERE IS NOTHING LIKE 69ING WITH A GUY WITH A COCK AS SMALL AS MINE, I AM ABOUT SIX CUT AVERAGE GIRTH. IT JUST MAKES THE ACTION MORE FUN, TAKING IT ALL IN MY MOUTH ,TONGUING IT AND MAKING HIM MOAN AS MUCH AS I AM AT THAT TIME.
    NO ONE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEIR SIZE COCK, GOD DIDNT HAVE A PATTERN FOR THE RIGHT SIZE, SO HE GAVE US A GREAT CHOICE OF VARIOUS LENGTHS TO SATISFY MEN AN WOMENS NEEDS. IF YOU ENJOY WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH A GUY AND HE IS ENJOYING IT ALSO, THEN THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO THE ENJOYMENT WE HAVE TOGETHER

BE YOURSELF BE YOU BI GAY OR CURIOUS, ENJOY YOURSELF WITH YOUR FRIEND AND MARK IT DOWN AS A MEMORY YOU WILL NEVER FORGET

ALSO IF YOU ARE IN N.C. NEAR THE TOWN OF NORWOOD NORTH CAROLINA, EMAIL READY238
    @AOL.COM AND LETS HAVE SOME REAL ORAL FUN TOGETHER. ALL THE BEST
  13. robo883
    robo883
    I enjoy sucking on a smallish cock, you can just suckle the entire length and feel it get hard in your mouth. It is almost like making love to a penis and the reward is a climax with any amount of cum. I like the taste of cum and I hope there are some men who feel this way that live in Conn.
  14. MTBearMan
    MTBearMan
    Oh well, when I'm down on my knees, small cocks are just as welcome as larger ones. Sometimes even better as I've had small cocks in my mouth with the happy ending being much more cum then a few larger cocks I sucked.
  15. j1952
    j1952
    I have a small cock, live in the Norwalk area in California if you are interested
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast