Register

In Praise of Bisexual Men

Being bisexual and male is a difficult sexuality identity, but I think it is important on the landscape of sexuality. Bisexuality in men opens up new ways of experiencing masculinity. I think bisexual men have a larger range of personality and sexuality that accentuates both the feminine and the masculine. I really admire those men that are out and open to talking about their sexuality; they are doing a lot of good not only for themselves, but for everyone’s understanding of masculinity and sexuality.

It takes a lot of self-awareness and courage to probe the fact that one might be bisexual - and much more to come out. In being willing to explore this part of the self, bisexual men are perhaps more open in general, more curious and intelligent, which is endlessly sexy.
    Last edited by Jorio Solo; Feb 8, 2012 at 1:46 PM.

Re: In Praise of Bisexual Men

Here, here!

It's very nice to hear something so positive about bi's on here. Female ones are nice too (just in case there's any reading this.lol).
    What a nice change.

The statement you made..."I think bisexual men have a larger range of personality and sexuality that accentuates both the feminine and the masculine" I absolutely agree with that and it holds a huge attraction for me, as a woman. Well stated.

This was a so dead on comment...I all men in some form are bisexual, as are women as a whole....perhaps there will be a day when bisexual will no longer be a semi-lable and we all of this planet can be called human....peace...Pheonix6

Thank you to all for the meaningful and constructive feedback so far.