Register

View Poll Results: Are you a proud ass licker?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yeah! I love to lick and eat a man or woman's ass hole!

28 68.29%
  • No I am not into rimming, eating ass, or licking ass.

10 24.39%
  • Licking ass is like eating cunt to me.

3 7.32%

Are you a proud ass licker?

Ladies and guys: Are you a proud ass licker?

Last edited by pole_smoker; May 6, 2015 at 6:41 PM.

Re: Are you a proud ass licker?

Definitely the most incredible orgasmic ecstasy I ever imagined was a passionate tongue licking my sensitive taint, rimming my tight virgin ass slowly thrusting deep down her throat savoring a passionate threesome.

i like eating and licking a clean ass man or woman and i like having my ass eat out

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	not this shit.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	35184 Don't respond to this troll....it only encourages more retarded pointless posts.

I guess it's situational for me. The wife in the couple that I play with regularly loves for me to lick her from her ass up to her clit. She really gets off from it. She has a smooth clean ass that's always clean, so I don't mind doing it.

I love licking a nice asshole, don't want it too clean either. I'd rather it smell like an asshole than soap. Mostly I lick men's assholes now. Married but mostly a cocksucker now. So if I'm sucking cock and his asshole looks good I go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ncbymail View Post
    I love licking a nice asshole, don't want it too clean either. I'd rather it smell like an asshole than soap. Mostly I lick men's assholes now. Married but mostly a cocksucker now. So if I'm sucking cock and his asshole looks good I go for it.
    At least you're honest that rimming anyone's ass is a shit/scat thing. A lot of people are in denial about this.

Personally my husband and I have never rimmed anyone-women or men as neither of us have no desire to lick anyone's asshole.

But we've been told by multiple medical professionals including gay and bisexual men who are doctors that there's no way to make an asshole "clean" and that putting water up there, or washing with soap and hot water does not get rid of fecal matter, and that if you rim anyone's asshole you and your mouth/tongue will come into contact with it.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; May 31, 2015 at 5:57 PM.

I don't eat tops' asses.
    But, I love it when its done on me.

When a top wants to fuck me, they always grab my ass and start eating it once I pull my pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by DownBoy View Post
    I don't eat tops' asses.

When a top wants to fuck me, they always grab my ass and start eating it once I pull my pants down.
    Do you like it when a top spits on your ass hole and shoves his dick in your ass telling you, "That ass is mine!"?

Quote Originally Posted by DownBoy View Post
    I don't eat tops' asses.

Do you like it when a man spits on your asshole?