Register

penthouse letters

I was just wondering if anyone, who will read this, has ever written to penthouse or penthouse letters? This subject popped into my head and I thought it would be cool to throw it out there! I personally have never sent a letter in, but I think it would be awesome, not to mention a turn on, to hear about those letters. Please let me and everyone else know what year and month!

Re: penthouse letters

That's an interesting question. I never have, but I wanted to make comment:

A few years ago I read a Penthouse letter that actually included male bisexuality in it. It was really hot, but it was the only time I had seen anything like it in a Penthouse letter. I never saw any male bisexuality in any letters after that one and no longer read the magazine. Was this something that was common in the letters or was it just a one-time thing? I can't find the issue now, otherwise I would post the year and date.

I have never written to a magazine about such things, but have always enjoyed reading. I find it educational to read as many of the questions were in fact ones I had asked myself. In many instances, I think this forum is similar in nature to that column. We all have questions and comments and would like answers and comments from others.

Another somewhat related favorite I like to read is " Can this Marriage be Saved" which appears in Ladies Home Journal. I find it gives insight into what works for people.

Well that is my two cents.

Belle

Penthouse Forum would frequently have a few letters that included male bisexuality or homosexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by atxbijay View Post
    That's an interesting question. I never have, but I wanted to make comment:

A few years ago I read a Penthouse letter that actually included male bisexuality in it. It was really hot, but it was the only time I had seen anything like it in a Penthouse letter. I never saw any male bisexuality in any letters after that one and no longer read the magazine. Was this something that was common in the letters or was it just a one-time thing? I can't find the issue now, otherwise I would post the year and date.

I sent something into Penthouse Letters - but I don't remember if they published it or not! I do know I wrote about being bisexual and a threesome with a man and his wife but, damn, the more I think about it, the more I think they did publish it because I remember holding onto a copy for "quite some time." Damn this getting old shit...