Register

Dirty talk makes me a slutty cock whore.

I always try to be a good dick sucker for the guys who let me, but dirty talk makes the difference between me being a submissive cocksucker or being a submissive, slutty, whimpering, begging cum whore.

I love sucking dick, but when a guy unleashes filthy talk to me about what a cock whore I am, it makes me turn into a whimpering, submissive slut.

It can be awkward for a guy to talk dirty. I understand that, but I like it when it happens...and it doesn't happen nearly enough.

I always let a guy know that he can say anything he wants if it will help make the experience hotter for him (us). He can talk about fucking my gf....he can call me his faggot...etc. I really love it when a guy starts talking about how he's going to feed me all of his cum and 'warns' me that he's about to shoot off in my mouth.

For me, anything goes with verbal.

Thoughts?

Re: Dirty talk makes me a slutty cock whore.

with a few men i have been turned on like that i have also did it to a few men

Ohhhh yes! I love it when men talk dirty to me during sex as well. I love talking dirty to them as well!!

I love it to a point... If its degrading I hate it.. If its hot sxy talk then I am all in

Sure sometimes depends on the guy I’m with

Dirty sexy talk leading upto and during sex is so hot. And after laying there talking about what just happened is a great lead into round 2

this is a big fetish for me . i am the biggest fan of being called dirty names. there was a couple that i used to fuck. i had her call me a cock sucking faggot when i sucked her husbands cock. i also loved to call men and women dirty names while having sex. sometimes she and i would phone sex while i jacked off. she would put me over the edge when she called a fucking cocksucker. i also loved to have her tell me that my wife was a fucking whore. there was nothing too dirty or humiliating for me to hear. i loved it all. when i would go to a bathhouse , and i was fucking some guy , i would ask him if he liked being another man's bitch , among many other things. there is no limit to the imagination.

Uninhibited in all aspects asking for
    What you want
    What you need
    What you desire
    Talking slutty
    Acting as slutty as you have always wanted
    never Ever holding back in any way