Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Doublelist red flag

I have been chatting with this guy for a little while, him and his wife were interested in all three of us getting together when I come down to SD, they are both BI, so it was kind of a win win.

Now suddenly, his wife is not available so it will just be me and him, and every time I ask for a picture of him, it's more of his wife.

I am starting to think this is a huge red flag of someone I don't want to be in a comprimised position with

Re: Doublelist red flag

Sounds suspect. Are you still on DL anonymous email or have you moved to personal, real email accounts? Have you exchanged phone numbers? Is he being honest about anything?

That's why I insist on having a face to face meeting in a semi public setting before agreeing to play. I have to get a vibe about someone. He shouldn't be changing stories. I would be concerned about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rest85 View Post
    That's why I insist on having a face to face meeting in a semi public setting before agreeing to play. I have to get a vibe about someone. He shouldn't be changing stories. I would be concerned about that.
    yeah, I was thinking same thing

Really fishy, I assure you its either a gay or bi guy playing the trick the straight guy into bi sex ....sounds so typical seen that so many times and experienced same scenario so many times

Wife and I used to run into this all the time on Adult Friend Finer. They claim to be a couple but the wife just never seems to be available to participate. Fucking game players!

Quote Originally Posted by prettyboy69 View Post
    a gay or bi guy playing the trick the straight guy into bi sex .
    I don't think that there is such a thing as" bi sex"?.

If you are a straight guy, you do not have sex with men. (Only CIS women),

"bi sex"??? what is that?

If you are physically, and/or emotionally attracted to both men and women you are bisexual. You don't have to have sex with both genders but most bisexuals do have sex with more than one gender ( both men and women) over a period of time.
    Last edited by tenni; Oct 1, 2022 at 12:11 PM.

Loads of red flags.... I's just steer clear of that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by CurEUs_Male View Post
    Loads of red flags.... I's just steer clear of that guy.

I'll second that! STAY AWAY!!!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

For me, that's a very major red flag and I can't stand guys who do that shit...

just stay away he not telling the truth i have met men like that on another dating site

Quote Originally Posted by prettyboy69 View Post
    Really fishy, I assure you its either a gay or bi guy playing the trick the straight guy into bi sex ....sounds so typical seen that so many times and experienced same scenario so many times
    I am pretty sure no one would think of me as a straight guy........lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    yeah, I was thinking same thing
    Sorry meeting them turned out, that way. Sounds like they, or he, were into playing games... and not fun ones, either.

I had a similar experience: When I was in the Army, I'd never heard of a Polyamorous relationship. But I had a friend, who had secretly been studying those types of relationships. One day I discovered a French magazine, of his, that he'd inadvertently left in my car.

Back then, subjects like that were verboten in the Army and even a hint of deviant behavior could cause one retribution. So, when I told him I'd found his magazine and, asked him about the subject, he became nervous. He calmed down, when I insured him that I would keep his secret. There were many photos of same-gender, opposite gender, and multiple partners, but I couldn't read the script.

I kept bugging him, until he got me in a private spot, and told me he and his wife were thinking of bringing someone into their relationship. He'd never been with another male, but the thought had really inspired him.

Since he trusted me, I revealed that I was bisexual and could reveal that two guys could definitely spend some quality time together. Plus, if his wife was game to join in (Which was something that I hadn't done) but it sounded like fun, to me, also!

Eventually, they asked me to come and discuss the subject in more depth.

We ended up agreeing that I would introduce him to the possibilities of M/M, but his wife would only watch, if she wanted to. (She did) Then, when he gained some experience, I suggested that it was time for his wife could join us, if she wanted to. She had no qualms seeing us together and even began want to see more.

He was soon enjoying everything I introduced him to, including bottoming. (I've never been wild about it, myself, but he did enjoy getting topped anally.)

His wife watched us as long as she could stand it, then insisted that she should join us, too.

He really did not want her to join us, even though that was the initial agreement we made. He liked me watching them together, but could not stand his wife and me together, so he'd leave the room. She was great fun to be with and was pretty noisy, too! It really bugged him to hear her having an orgasm!

He could not stand us both being with her and one night we actually got into a fight!

He was fine when it was just him and me, but jealousy raised it's ugly head and his true colors were showing!

He told me to leave, she told me to stay! (I left, to let them sort things out, but thought I'd be back)

I had really enjoyed being with them both, just like we planned. But he chose to ruin what could have been a great arrangement! I never was with them again!

He was discharged before I was and they moved away. Luckily, I had one more opportunity to be with another married couple, a while later. That time, I knew enough to take things slower and tell them how badly my last opportunity had failed.

The 2nd attempt was sublime and it lasted for about 13 months. But being a career soldier, he was transferred... so they had to go. I got out of the Army and always hoped to find another polyamorous relationship like that, but didn't.

At least, one of the two attempts was fruitful!

So, maybe you've learned the same lesson I did, back long ago and. You're next attempt may be just as good, or even better than mine was!

It's true, sad and disastrous experiences, can be great teachers!

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    I don't think that there is such a thing as" bi sex"?.

If you are a straight guy, you do not have sex with men. (Only CIS women),

"bi sex"??? what is that?

If you are physically, and/or emotionally attracted to both men and women you are bisexual. You don't have to have sex with both genders but most bisexuals do have sex with more than one gender ( both men and women) over a period of time.
    I do agree with you on that,if I understand you correct. Its the capacity for the attraction to both, not necessarily the act itself ?

Quote Originally Posted by Realist View Post

Back then, subjects like that were verboten in the Army and even a hint of deviant behavior could cause one retribution.
    I remember those days

I do agree with you on that,if I understand you correct. Its the capacity for the attraction to both, not necessarily the act itself ?
    Yes Jazz it is the capacity to be attracted to both genders that define bisexuality. We do not know but one possibility may be that the wife withdrew her consent(nerves etc.) . She wanted 2 men and one is a CD initially but changed her mind. Some bisexuals take several tries to make the attraction a reality of sexual action.

This is only a possibility and the more commented was negatively to the husband actions
    Last edited by tenni; Oct 1, 2022 at 11:48 PM.

[QUOTE=tenni;370891]Yes Jazz it is the capacity to be attracted to both genders that define bisexuality. We do not know but one possibility may be that the wife withdrew her consent(nerves etc.) . She wanted 2 men and one is a CD initially but changed her mind. Some bisexuals take several tries to make the attraction a reality of sexual action.

This is only a possibility and the more commented was negatively to the husband actions[/

Being what I am, I always have to be extra careful of setups, there is a ton of crazy out there

What the wife may be showing is her internalized Biphobia. The fears that cause bisexuals to deny their same sex attraction and behaviours. Rejecting her attraction to women or in this case her rejection of a CD male.
    Last edited by tenni; Oct 2, 2022 at 6:33 AM.

What the wife may be showing is her internalized Biphobia. The fears that cause bisexuals to deny their same sex attraction and behaviours. Rejecting her attraction to women or in this case her rejection of a CD male.
    Yeah, it could be many things, it could also be their first time inviting someone in, or, it could be the guy is a psychopath. Either way I politely backed away. If it is marriage issue, I want no part of that, if he is psycho, there can't be two of us in the room, just doesn't mesh well

"Bi sex" is just an... easy way to define how bisexuals have sex. There's straight sex and gay sex... so why not bi sex? It's all sex but humans, well, we're just "nitpicky" like this and as much as we seem to hate sexuality labels these days, we still have a need to call something... something and I think it would be obvious that bi means both and sex is - and should be - self-explanatory.

I've been in that situation where either the husband or wife finds out that having sex like this isn't something they can wrap their heads around. We... don't share easily and things like jealousy tend to crop up and, eventually, mess things up. I've been in foursomes and have seen the other guy in the mix lose his shit when the women get to playing and the opposite when the boys are doing their thing. This always seems to be a good idea on paper but that's usually when someone finds that they can't handle seeing their partner having sex with someone else and having the nerve to enjoy it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    "Bi sex" is just an... easy way to define how bisexuals have sex. There's straight sex and gay sex... so why not bi sex? It's all sex but humans, well.
    KD
    Straight sex involves male and female. It often involve the male penetrating the female.

Gay sex involves two or more people of the same gender involved in sexual activities.

You have not defined bi sex?. What is it? How many people are involved? What sex activities are involved?

If two people have same sex activities , how do I know whether it is gay sex or bi sex?

Add to the mix, what type of sex do two same sex people have if one identifies as gay and one identifies as bisexual? Are they having bi sex? Gay sex or?

I was told by a bisexual woman that even though she was in a same sex long term relationship with a woman, she still identified as bisexual and did not want to be seen as gay.
    Last edited by tenni; Oct 2, 2022 at 6:19 PM.

Yeah, it could be many things, it could also be their first time inviting someone in, or, it could be the guy is a psychopath. Either way I politely backed away. If it is marriage issue, I want no part of that, if he is psycho, there can't be two of us in the room, just doesn't mesh well
    Lol... I read your second part and almost choked on my coffee...lol.......could almost see the grin on your face as you wrote it
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    "Bi sex" is just an... easy way to define how bisexuals have sex. There's straight sex and gay sex... so why not bi sex? It's all sex but humans, well, we're just "nitpicky" like this and as much as we seem to hate sexuality labels these days, we still have a need to call something... something and I think it would be obvious that bi means both and sex is - and should be - self-explanatory.

I've been in that situation where either the husband or wife finds out that having sex like this isn't something they can wrap their heads around. We... don't share easily and things like jealousy tend to crop up and, eventually, mess things up. I've been in foursomes and have seen the other guy in the mix lose his shit when the women get to playing and the opposite when the boys are doing their thing. This always seems to be a good idea on paper but that's usually when someone finds that they can't handle seeing their partner having sex with someone else and having the nerve to enjoy it, too.
    My partner considers sex with her to be bi sex, she is intersex after all and capable of being * both roles * in the bedroom......

The problem with defining sex is the way that a person is seen as male or female, and the same for their partner, it ignores people that are gender neutral, agender, gender queer, gender fluid, and also uses a narrow stance of cock in pussy = straight, but ignores a female that may prefer pegging a guy......

So is a guy penetrating a female while being penetrated by another guy, having bi sex while the others are having straight and gay sex, lol......

As my partner would say, if a person is busy obsessing about labels, they clearly are not getting laid enough not to care about labels......
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Lol... I read your second part and almost choked on my coffee...lol.......could almost see the grin on your face as you wrote it
    Actually, ummmmmmm funny thing, if wearing a corset, when meeting someone for the first time, I do have a 9mm in the pouch in it, if not wearing one, I made a holster that my small .22 can be at the top of my thing

Actually, ummmmmmm funny thing, if wearing a corset, when meeting someone for the first time, I do have a 9mm in the pouch in it, if not wearing one, I made a holster that my small .22 can be at the top of my thing
    Damn!, You are beautiful and deadly all at the same time!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Well I quess that answers the question if thats a gun in your pocket or if you are happy to see me, lol......

I live in New Zealand and we have very strict gun laws, so carrying a concealed weapon is not an opinion....even carrying a pistol requires a firearms license with a B endorsement for pistol ownership and membership to a pistol club, and a pistol club is the only place that a person is allowed to carry in a open holster, unless they are law enforcement.

But if we were in the US, we would not be offended or insulted if you were carrying, quite the opposite.....and we would be more nervous around cops that were carrying, to be honest.....

KD
    Straight sex involves male and female. It often involve the male penetrating the female.

Gay sex involves two or more people of the same gender involved in sexual activities.

You have not defined bi sex?. What is it? How many people are involved? What sex activities are involved?

If two people have same sex activities , how do I know whether it is gay sex or bi sex?

Add to the mix, what type of sex do two same sex people have if one identifies as gay and one identifies as bisexual? Are they having bi sex? Gay sex or?

I was told by a bisexual woman that even though she was in a same sex long term relationship with a woman, she still identified as bisexual and did not want to be seen as gay.

Sex is Sex.

People have orientations, but the act of sex is just that. When I have sex with my wife, it's not really 'Straight', because I am not, and it's not specifically 'Bi', because she is not. It's sex (hopefully, fulfilling and satisfying).

Definitely red flags. I subscribe to a few sites hoping to find a good connection, and run into similar red flags. I have been interested in some profiles of bi couple's. However, several state that do to a variety of reasons the wife is no longer playing? Most of my sexual experiences have been with women, and to be fair, increasingly my sexual interest leans more for the male anyway. But when someone starts with a bit of deception "red flag", I lose all interest!

TRICK69

I met a guy once he asked me if he go info on me and used it againts me, I told him i would kill him. He then told me it was a joke. I said I am not. Then I said I was joking. It went down hill from then.

Quote Originally Posted by CurEUs_Male View Post
    Sex is Sex.

People have orientations, but the act of sex is just that. When I have sex with my wife, it's not really 'Straight', because I am not, and it's not specifically 'Bi', because she is not. It's sex (hopefully, fulfilling and satisfying).
    Can't agree wivya, babes. Sex is more than just sex. Good or bad. If the best sex I had was merely fulfilling and satisfying I'd be just a tad disappointed. Sex can be and often is all that is good and all that is bad in human commitment to one another. The feelings of love, affection, desire and sometimes h8 may last but a very short time, but I have never ever found sex to be just sex. ��
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.