Register

Wouldn't it be fun to help a first timer?

One fantasy of mine is to be someone's first guy. To find a guy that was like me for my first time and gently help him through the experience of going down on another man. Making it a comfortable, non-threatening experience. But where to find them!

Re: Wouldn't it be fun to help a first timer?

My first time with a guy was a very comfortable and erotic experience. He asked a lot of questions and explained things thoroughly. He wasn't too rough with me. He let me suck his cock without trying to shove it through the back of my throat. When I licked and sucked on his balls he let me know when to be more gentle before it hurt. He rimmed my ass then applied plenty of lube. I lubed his cock and he started to push into my ass gently. He would stop and let me get used to it then push in a little more. It wasn't long before he was balls deep into my ass. He slowly picked up the pace and next thing I knew I was cumming and my orgasm triggered his orgasm. That is why I kept going back for more from him until he fell in love with a guy and they agreed to be exclusive. I will always be grateful for the way he treated me and if I get the chance with a first timer I will act the same as he did to me.

Oh, it's a lot of fun and I have always considered it an honor to be a guy's first guy. Over the years and decades, I've given a lot of guys their first experience and do so with care and consideration because while this is old news to me, it isn't to them. It is so gratifying for me to give him that first experience and see that it went well for him. Sadly, there have been guys who didn't like it or they couldn't adjust or handle what we'd done and, well, that sucks (and never in a good way) but I continue to strive to make a guy's first experience the best it can be.

The last guy was a neighbor (who has sinced moved) who was seriously desperate and living with a wife who had great disdain for him. When he approached me about it, frankly, I was a bit surprised to be asked, "My brother... do you know a guy I might be able to have sex with?" It took me about five seconds to decide to tell him, "Yeah, I do - me. What do you need?" Well, he didn't quite know but his emotions were pretty powerful (and I'd met his wife) so I sat with him and told him what he was asking to get into and didn't pull any punches. He was afraid - to be expected - but he was determined to experience it so I started him on baby steps: Sucking dick. As agreed, I sucked him first; he had a nice 7" uncut pipe and heavy balls and I had told him that I didn't expect him to "last long" so no holding anything back - and he didn't; about five minutes after I started, he gave up gobs of cum and I laughed in my head because he had well and truly been saving it up. I had told him that I did not expect him to "return the favor" but he insisted and gave him props because he didn't shy away from it and took my cum without hesitation.

The next time we were able to get together, he wanted to find out about... fucking. The short version of this was that he didn't quite like fucking me even though his dick felt wonderful in me but he did like me fucking him but he admitted that he liked sucking dick the best so that's what we did when we could and until he moved.

That's just what I mean KD. It sounds just as fun for the experienced guy as the new guy,so long as the we were to handle them and the situation with care. I think it would/could be really erotic....

I agree; it can be damned erotic when done and handled with care and when the other guy is making an informed decision. Having said that, guys have had the first experience with me in a spontaneous moment and those can be fun, too, and especially when they ask, "Why did I do that?"

Have a seat for a moment and I'll be happy to tell you why you did...

when I was a teen I taught many of my friends how to suck and enjoy it along with friends of the family and relatives

i did a 21 year old man his first time we did a 69 and then i fucked him in the ass we met some for a while he never did want to fuck me just 69 and me fuck him which was just fine with me

GAWD I just loved your romantic sensual story

I have helped a few of first timers, it can be fun and full on once they warm up or occasionally it just ends with them saying this not for me

I am discussing meeting with a first time guy from doublelist right now. Of coude it may not be genuine, but why lie. Maybe it brings more cock to your ad, but that is all. He wants to do carplay and seems to have a pretty good place. The back seat of my truck can easily be made very private. It is just a matter of finding a workable time. I do want to experience it to, because I remember how great it was for me to become a cocksucker and want to help others interested in joining the fraternity.

I see ads for "first time" occasionally. Often form older men. Most of them stop responding after getting a dick pic. I hope this works out.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Jozyxt said, "I am discussing meeting with a first time guy from doublelist right now. Of coude it may not be genuine, but why lie."

Because who doesn't like the idea of "deflowering" a virgin? I've been with guys who have performed like they've been at it for a long time but insists that this is their first time. Truth... or a lie? End of the day, I felt that it didn't really matter if a newbie is telling the truth or trying to be disingenuous and using "It's my first time!" as "bait" to get what they want because whatever sex they were looking for happened... most of the time. Now it becomes a question of whether or not he's really telling the truth about himself really matters to you. Lying is totally uncool, of course, but if you get to do him...

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    Jozyxt said, "I am discussing meeting with a first time guy from doublelist right now. Of coude it may not be genuine, but why lie."

Because who doesn't like the idea of "deflowering" a virgin? I've been with guys who have performed like they've been at it for a long time but insists that this is their first time. Truth... or a lie? End of the day, I felt that it didn't really matter if a newbie is telling the truth or trying to be disingenuous and using "It's my first time!" as "bait" to get what they want because whatever sex they were looking for happened... most of the time. Now it becomes a question of whether or not he's really telling the truth about himself really matters to you. Lying is totally uncool, of course, but if you get to do him...
    Yes. Lying is uncool. But I have to look at motive to guess if they guy is lying. Lying about being a virgin just to scuk cock is pretty tame, So I don't give it much scrutiny. Just enough to make me a bit more wary that it is bait for other reasons than my normal sense of looking for a trap. So far nothing has set me off.

He was anxious but understanding when I couldn't meet him late evening. He suggested a supermarket garage on a Sunday afternoon, but agreed that is was unsafe. He has agreed to the blacked out rear seat of my truck. So no legitimate PI charge if it isn't visible. So it seems legit.

I have never done carplay before and hope it doesn't make me nervous and unable to cum in his mouth. I want this to be an affirming experience for him.

While "deflowering" is an aspect, reliving the experience of a first cock form the other side is very enticing to me.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

@Jozyxt, I know what you mean. There’s nothing I find more exciting that to be sucking a new guy’s dick and see that mixture of disbelief and surprise on his face because he was afraid of… nothing at all. The added pleasure gain in knowing that I did my best to make this a good thing for him. Or watching him sucking me and hoping that I’m meeting or exceeding any expectations he had or to tell him that I’m about to cum… and he keeps,right on going despite having some… issues about taking a man’s cum in his mouth.

And hearing them say, “Imdomt know why I never did this before now…” or “It was t as bad as I thought it would be…” and, yeah, “Has anyone ever told you that you sick cock better than a woman can?” Yeah, I’ve been told that but it doesn’t matter because all,that does is giving him a great and amazing first experience…

It is fun hooking up with a new guy. I hooked up with a married couple, where he consider himself bi, she was straight. She had been fucking him with a strap on. He decided he want a real cock and she supported him. We met one morning, talked for a while, we went to their bedroom, got undressed and jumped on the bed. The ice was pretty think, as they were both nervous. She said she was just going to watch for awhile. I broke the ice, by sucking his cock. The ice must have shattered, his wife, who was going to watch for while, had my cock in her hand about 5 minutes later and had my cock in her mouth in a few more minutes. Needlesss to say, we spent about three straight hours of hot sex. We both came three times in various places.

Yes, I would love that to happen

Sounds like a wonderful first experience.

Quote Originally Posted by 19biman61 View Post
    My first time with a guy was a very comfortable and erotic experience. He asked a lot of questions and explained things thoroughly. He wasn't too rough with me. He let me suck his cock without trying to shove it through the back of my throat. When I licked and sucked on his balls he let me know when to be more gentle before it hurt. He rimmed my ass then applied plenty of lube. I lubed his cock and he started to push into my ass gently. He would stop and let me get used to it then push in a little more. It wasn't long before he was balls deep into my ass. He slowly picked up the pace and next thing I knew I was cumming and my orgasm triggered his orgasm. That is why I kept going back for more from him until he fell in love with a guy and they agreed to be exclusive. I will always be grateful for the way he treated me and if I get the chance with a first timer I will act the same as he did to me.

Being only moderately experienced myself, I prefer a man who is experienced. My bucket list includes being with a MM couple and having them gently patiently passionately show me the ropes and everything 3 men can do together.

I have been with quite a few first timers,, over the years,, it is always an interesting experience.. they show up and are a bundle of nerves.. they don’t know what to expect.. don’t know how to expect me to act towards them.. they have never been around a guy that wants to duck their dick and then expects them to fuck them well!! So they are somewhat confused when the guy that enjoys getting fucked is pretty much a normal guy.. so it an be confusing and scary..

Indeed, it's about as scary as anything can get! I've said to new guys, "Tell me what you're afraid of..." and I've heard a lot of what scares them about this, from turning into a gay dude to the disease card and quite a few guys who told me that they were afraid... that they'd like it and would want more of it. Being afraid of what others are going to think and say about them and me asking them, "I understand this... but how would they find out?" The... joy I've felt to give a guy that first experience and that moment when he realizes that... there was nothing for him to be afraid of. Or the moment they get past knowing where they're about to stick their dick and they get it in me and start to fuck me and, okay, this really ain't all that bad. Or the ones who find out that, yeah, that first time? It's gonna hurt going in but if you just relax and breathe, it's going to feel good, too.

End of the day, it's... just sex and sex the way men have been having since like forever. Just because you're not supposed to never means that it can't be done and as so many of us here have learned and my question of if you haven't done it yet, what's taking you so long to find out what the rest of us know about it? And my belief that if it's something you really want and need to do, you'll find a way to do it - and then, don't be afraid of it.

KDaddy: true dat.. they are afraid that now I am going to be gay.. what will everyone think?? What if I like it?? I always get what is this you seem like a normal guy?? How can you have sex with other men as much as you do and be a normal guy?? Or your queer how can you be normal?? I tell them that sex with men doesn?t change who I am.. I am still the same, other than I have a secret and that secret is I love getting fucked and creampied by other men!!! I still love and do all the manly things I did before but I also bend over and get fucked as often as possible.. I think the big thing is when they realize that another guy just did all the things to get them hard as a rock and got them so horny that they put their cock in me and fucked me to the point of blowing cum all up inside of me.. that one seems to hang a bit different for them.. but then they did cum in me and they liked that.. so usually within minutes they have overcome and want to do it again then and there or want to schedule another time to fuck me.. I love watching their growth.. from acting like they are shitting peach pits to coming to me and already know what and how they want to fuck me.. I love seeing them become strong independent sexual men..

Last edited by Tight1-4u; Jul 16, 2023 at 12:57 AM.

Yes, indeed: I've enjoyed watching a new guy grow into this change in his sexuality/sexual habits. I tell them, "This is going to change your life... forever..." because once they find that having sex with a guy isn't as scary as they think it is, now they're off and running with it and... why didn't they do this before now? I've explained to them that just because we did this, the only thing that's changed is how you can now have sex; doesn't mean that you're gay or you're not going to like sex with women - it's just a thing that guys have been doing since forever and... welcome to the club. Now, bring that dick back over here...

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    One fantasy of mine is to be someone's first guy. To find a guy that was like me for my first time and gently help him through the experience of going down on another man. Making it a comfortable, non-threatening experience. But where to find them!
    Well i know a guy in South Carolina who's been looking for the right guy to try all this with him

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    That's just what I mean KD. It sounds just as fun for the experienced guy as the new guy,so long as the we were to handle them and the situation with care. I think it would/could be really erotic....
    It's always been exciting and fun for me and I learned early on that new guys have to be handled carefully because if they're with you and talking about doing something for the first time, they're pretty fragile, fearful, and quite skittish so it's up to me to address all of their concerns and tell them what the deal is both the good and bad of it because if he's going to go through with it, I need him to make an informed decision. It's... erotic to be blowing him and knowing that while he may have been blown by women, this is a very new experience for him and I just love that moment when they realize that getting sucked off by a guy is... no big deal.