Register

Va jay jay piercings...

I know that we have the penis piercing thread, but didn't we have one for the other side as well? Was that the one where we saw the butterfly tattoo and everything else or was that a totally different thread? Just trying to remember but I can't find that old thread.

Re: Va jay jay piercings...

well my sister has them all over her body and she wont tell the other places she has them tho ,,, but i know she has them her x bf told me about them hehe ,, and i had 2 girl friends that had them on their butts and schooches lol

mudpaws you know you love him

Talking Re: Va jay jay piercings...

I like my va jay jay the way it is, thanks. I won't be offended if anyone else got tattoos there, it's the piercings that irk me.

DB
    Trying to be myself in a world full of shame.

I've been meaning to get mine pierced. :P
    I'd like to find a woman who will party hard with me on Friday and go to church with me on Sunday.

The female half here has hers done, as does our roommate (also bi), as do several other female friends we have (most of whom are bi as well, heh).

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie_Girl View Post
    I've been meaning to get mine pierced. :P
    you won't regret it my friend!

Va Jay Jay ? Is Ophra here ? I guess I am old school . I like tattoos almost anywhere anyone would like put them . I am not much for piercings anywhere's except on the ears . Not the eye brow or nose or lips or tongue or nipple or belly button or anywhere on the penis or anywhere on a pussy ( va jay jay ) for you Ophra fans . Just my

Quote Originally Posted by dickhand View Post
    Va Jay Jay ? Is Ophra here ? I guess I am old school . I like tattoos almost anywhere anyone would like put them . I am not much for piercings anywhere's except on the ears . Not the eye brow or nose or lips or tongue or nipple or belly button or anywhere on the penis or anywhere on a pussy ( va jay jay ) for you Ophra fans . Just my
    we are old also
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

Quote Originally Posted by dickhand View Post
    I actually very much so dislike Oprah...but that little nickname cracks me up every time I see it or hear it haha.

Quote Originally Posted by rissababynta View Post
    I actually very much so dislike Oprah...but that little nickname cracks me up every time I see it or hear it haha.
    Me too. ^.^ Looked at cosmopolitan the one day and it had "VA JAY JAY" across the cover in huge letters, I about died laughing.
    I'd like to find a woman who will party hard with me on Friday and go to church with me on Sunday.

Mmmmm vagina.

Quote Originally Posted by _Joe_ View Post
    Mmmmm vagina.
    lmfao. I wonder how long you were holding that in...

When I deliberated dancing at first, I was thinking about a hood piercing. But not as much right now. My mind might change, but for now... nah.

*Taylor*
    You can't change the way I am. . .are you strong enough to be my man?
    --Sheryl Crow

Protect your unicorn!!

Pssst! There's naked men ------------->Here!

آزادی راست کاملاموجودات ذی شعوراست

Thank you. . .

I've went back and forth about getting my nipples pierced but never my VA JAY JAY (LMAO that nickname cracks me up too). I don't know, it just scares me a bit....I'll share a story with ya...I was trimming up my hair with scissors and CUT my clit!! It was one of the most painful things I have ever experienced. Since then, I've been a little leery of sharp objects near my vagina. Call me old fashioned LOL
    Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all. Emily Dickinson

Quote Originally Posted by still_shy View Post
    I've went back and forth about getting my nipples pierced but never my VA JAY JAY (LMAO that nickname cracks me up too). I don't know, it just scares me a bit....I'll share a story with ya...I was trimming up my hair with scissors and CUT my clit!! It was one of the most painful things I have ever experienced. Since then, I've been a little leery of sharp objects near my vagina. Call me old fashioned LOL
    OH holy shit...that sucks! Well, rest assured the hood being periced is TOTALLY different from the clit, so unless you opted for a clit piercing over a hood (which is what most women get or have when they refer to a clit piercing) You don't have much to worry about haha. Also, the nipples aren't so bad, at least for women. Our nipples are made to handle abuse.

Truthfully, in my opinion and many others I've spoken to, piercings all feel pretty much the same way. Some areas might make you flinch a bit more, some take longer to heal, but for the most part it's always a bit of pressure, a quick pinch, and then it's completely over. If you really really want to get something done, I'd say go for it. As long as you go to a piercer that you are comfortable with in a shop that has all the signs of being a reputable place, you should have nothing to fear. And in the end, if you don't like it, you can always take it out But if you really want to, and the only thing holding you back is a little nervousness, then you might live your life always wondering.

Do you have any piercings anyway Shy? Or tattoos?

No piercings...I've always intended to pierce something just never got around to it. I have a butterfly tattoo on my ankle and plans to get one on the inside of my wrist. Decent tattoo shops are far away from where we live, so we'll have to make an overnight trip to get to one. I can't wait....I'd love to get a tattoo on my back as well, that's my next project
    Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all. Emily Dickinson

VA JAY JAY - Wasn't that a friend of RERUN???

OMG Guys...makes my pee-pee hurt to Think about it...lol
    Scardy Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    OMG Guys...makes my pee-pee hurt to Think about it...lol
    Scardy Cat

LOL Exactly!!

No piercings...I've always intended to pierce something just never got around to it. I have a butterfly tattoo on my ankle and plans to get one on the inside of my wrist. Decent tattoo shops are far away from where we live, so we'll have to make an overnight trip to get to one. I can't wait....I'd love to get a tattoo on my back as well, that's my next project
    Well, when the time comes where you are seriously debating any piercing, but you aren't sure, feel free to message me. I'll tell you about my experiences. Way easier to get than a tattoo lol.

Still_Shy

Go for the piercings, not the tattoos.

When the tattoo craze is over you're stuck with them, and you'll be dating yourself. Piercings can be removed.

Besides, nipple piercings are the coolest piercings ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy75 View Post
    Still_Shy

Go for the piercings, not the tattoos.

When the tattoo craze is over you're stuck with them, and you'll be dating yourself. Piercings can be removed.

Besides, nipple piercings are the coolest piercings ever!
    I must say that I disagree. Tattoos and piercings both have been popular things for a long time in many cultures. Also, as long as you get something that means something to you and/or that you love dearly, you don't mind having it with you for the rest of your life.

Shy, if you're even thinking of a piercing go for the nipple piercing. I had one pierced to see if my body would accept the material the nipple ring was made from since I seem to be allergic to most metals. I loved it but unfortunately I had to remove the ring as it wouldn't heal. As for it not hurting, it only hurt a bit at first. And a lot more when I had leaned over the side of a shopping cart and the ring caught on the wire of the cart though my shirt a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by sam73 View Post
    Shy, if you're even thinking of a piercing go for the nipple piercing. I had one pierced to see if my body would accept the material the nipple ring was made from since I seem to be allergic to most metals. I loved it but unfortunately I had to remove the ring as it wouldn't heal. As for it not hurting, it only hurt a bit at first. And a lot more when I had leaned over the side of a shopping cart and the ring caught on the wire of the cart though my shirt a week later.
    Which is one of many reasons why I am glad that I need padded bras haha.

I wish I'd been wearing one instead of the sports bra the guy who did the piercing suggested.

OMG ouch!! That sounds about as painful as my...umm....accident with the scissors.

Hubby thinks the nipple piercings would be sexy and I have to agree. I think I'd like it alot

OMG ouch!! That sounds about as painful as my...umm....accident with the scissors.

Hubby thinks the nipple piercings would be sexy and I have to agree. I think I'd like it alot
    Nipple piercing is fun. If you do it though, just be aware that if you get them both done in one sitting, the second one is going to hurt more. Just be prepared.

I remember that my piercers apprentice was going over aftercare with me when I got them done, and he said "Normally we suggest to use a salt water soak in a shot glass but...umm..well...since you are...well...(holds hands out in front of his chest to hold large imaginary breasts)...bigger...I guess we'd have to suggest you using a plastic cup or something to dip them into..." lmfao...he was so uncomfortable it was cute.

I would totally get my "va jay jay" pierced if I could tolerate piercings, but sadly my body hates me, lol. I love piercings but anytime I try they infect. Otherwise I'd hae quite a few piercings.

Sorry to be the downer here, but any piercings other than the ears and any tattoos are severe turn-offs to me. To me they take away from the natural beauty of ANY body!