Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Has anyone else been pegged by their wife or G.F.?

Yes! My wife and I regularly enjoy a good pegging. We have been doing this since '99 or 2000, just a few years. After I came out to her back in '12, she has started to do this more often, yay! She takes pleasure from giving me a serious pounding. With her old harness (homemade) she actually achieved an orgasm herself, it hit all the right spots! Her new one is a lot easier to use, is adjustable, and looks nicer. We have a few "cocks" we like to use, she's even joked about needing to name them! "I feel like George tonight" LOL

My wife once fucked me with her vibrator. God I came so hard! I want to do it again, but alas she thinks it is too dirty. (and unclean) I would like to try a real cock sometime too.
    I

I told my wife I wanted this several years ago but the topic kind of died quietly. Now that I came out to her I may push her to try it more. We shall see

I have with my wife and I gotta say, I didn't enjoy it. She doesn't have the hip control to do it. Also, since she can't feel where it's at, most of the time, what she did just hurt.

wife told me if I wont it get a man

Have done it many times. It's great!!

Been there, done that, got the tshirt to prove it,

Started having it done several years ago. I had a girlfriend and pulled it out from behind the bed. She was kinda shocked, but got into it and it felt great! Then many other g/f's used one on me. My ex used a strapon and we used a double header as well, which can be very fun. One g/f I had wished she had a cock and she would whisper into my ear as we made love that she wanted to slide her cock inside me, which made me cum so fucking hard!!! My wife now is not so into it, but has fucked me quite a few times over the past 9 years with the strapon and then I bought a RealDoe. I love that part of it is inside her and it looks like she has a real cock This is a video on xham with one http://xhamster.com/movies/2297749/s...o_session.html She is still not so into it, but will, on occasion, wear her cock. She thinks it must hurt me to have anything in my ass. Boy is she wrong! A woman can look so fucking sexy with a cock on, especially with a FeelDoe, or a RealDoe, since it looks like it is really her cock!!! I love letting her take me this way. I suck her cock sometimes too and I can tell that is a real turn on for her.

PS trolls will be trolls.

you are a lucky man

Old g/f did me with one once, after I lost a bet well worth it, mmmmmmmm.

my x wife and two different past girlfriends did me. I loved it every time. I think x wife liked it pretty well, she would even dress me like a girl when she was in the mood. the first girlfriend really liked it too and would do it to me fairly regular. the other girlfriend only did it two or three times and was not as much into it. all thee of them said they would love to watch me with a man but none of us knew a man to help us out at the time. these occurrences were spread out over about 20 years.

Always wanted to try that but am SURE the wife wouldn't go for it. That is number 5 on my bucket list...

Omg yes we got a cock 6" x 4" dam it looked huge but she put it on one night after drinking an she fucked the shit out of me, it felt so good I couldn't believe it, she asked how it felt getting fucked like I fuck her an it was great

Yes, a handful of times during MMF play, I allowed the woman to penetrate my backside with a larger-sized, two-ended dildo called a Feeldoe, while I brought her boyfriend off. For what it's worth, being pegged wasn't an entirely unpleasant experience for me, but it wasn't all that enjoyable either -- just a strange sensation of pressure and fullness that I could have done without.
    When it was my turn to cum, however, the payoff was unusually powerful orgasms that produced truly impressive ejaculations and seemed to go on forever. I?m told this was due to prostate stimulation.

I can still remember the first time my second wife pegged me. I remember her all strapped up and oiling up the 5 inch strap on. I remember after working it in how excited she got to the point where she had an orgasm. She grabbed my hips and started fucking me as hard as she could, she was out of control and wetting herself. I was turned on by how turned on she was, even though I wanted it slower. After that first night she was hooked, all she wanted was to be in my ass. I was always fingered fucked or dildo fucked. Then she wanted to see me get fucked by a man.

yes many many times.. ex wives, ex girlfriend, and gal fuck buddies!! My second ex wife is back in the picture now and knows all about what I do and is becoming a part of it all.. she now enjoys pegging me a couple times a week besides me tucking her..

Quote Originally Posted by Sensualhunter View Post
    Started having it done several years ago. I had a girlfriend and pulled it out from behind the bed. She was kinda shocked, but got into it and it felt great! Then many other g/f's used one on me. My ex used a strapon and we used a double header as well, which can be very fun. One g/f I had wished she had a cock and she would whisper into my ear as we made love that she wanted to slide her cock inside me, which made me cum so fucking hard!!! My wife now is not so into it, but has fucked me quite a few times over the past 9 years with the strapon and then I bought a RealDoe. I love that part of it is inside her and it looks like she has a real cock This is a video on xham with one http://xhamster.com/movies/2297749/s...o_session.html She is still not so into it, but will, on occasion, wear her cock. She thinks it must hurt me to have anything in my ass. Boy is she wrong! A woman can look so fucking sexy with a cock on, especially with a FeelDoe, or a RealDoe, since it looks like it is really her cock!!! I love letting her take me this way. I suck her cock sometimes too and I can tell that is a real turn on for her.

PS trolls will be trolls.
    Oh my God, that video is soo Hott!!!! What I wouldn't give to be Pegged by her!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    yes many many times.. ex wives, ex girlfriend, and gal fuck buddies!! My second ex wife is back in the picture now and knows all about what I do and is becoming a part of it all.. she now enjoys pegging me a couple times a week besides me tucking her..
    Wow, Lucky you!!!

so my second ex wife is now back in the picture knowing that I have sex with men and very very regularly have sex with men.. so she started about 3-4 months ago pegging me as to be apart of and understand my place in this.. about 3-4 weeks ago she brought a new toy in to play.. it is about 8” and kinda thick on one end and has a ring then is about 5” and normal thickness on the other..
    so she inserts the smaller end in herself and the larger in me..
    then started humping away.. she gets fucked while she is fucking me.. I can feel every
    move and quiver she makes and like wise she feels every move I make.. it is very erotic!!! Still not as good as the real thing but very close.. she usually gets off a couple times before me but she likes being exhausted when we are done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    so my second ex wife is now back in the picture knowing that I have sex with men and very very regularly have sex with men.. so she started about 3-4 months ago pegging me as to be apart of and understand my place in this.. about 3-4 weeks ago she brought a new toy in to play.. it is about 8” and kinda thick on one end and has a ring then is about 5” and normal thickness on the other..
    so she inserts the smaller end in herself and the larger in me..
    then started humping away.. she gets fucked while she is fucking me.. I can feel every
    move and quiver she makes and like wise she feels every move I make.. it is very erotic!!! Still not as good as the real thing but very close.. she usually gets off a couple times before me but she likes being exhausted when we are done!!!

WOW! Lucky you!

Not with a wife or GF, but did have a threesome with a married couple. She ended up pegging me while I gave him a blowjob. Definitely a “best of both worlds” kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime2013 View Post
    no but how do i ask/explain to wife i want this, she has no idea i am bi and would flip out if she did, help please. ps: i do enjoy 2 fingers in my ass and get such a great feeling and want pegged and or a real man to bend me over
    Being pegged isn't an activity reserved for only bisexual men. Pegging is a surprisingly common activity enjoyed by heterosexual couples. In my experience, being honest about you sexual desires is the best way to have them fulfilled. When the mood is right, just tell your Mrs. that you want her to peg you.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime2013 View Post
    no but how do i ask/explain to wife i want this, she has no idea i am bi and would flip out if she did, help please. ps: i do enjoy 2 fingers in my ass and get such a great feeling and want pegged and or a real man to bend me over
    Pegging isn't an exclusively bisexual activity. Lots of straight, heterosexual couples enjoy this activity too. In my experience, the best bet is honesty; tell your wife when the moment is right that you want to experience being pegged. She may surprise you! Be sure to mention that it'll make you orgasm harder and cum like a waterworks!

👍👍👍👍👍👍

I had an ex years back who I broke her ass Cherry I used a double penetrating harness on her and would put the dildo part in her pussy and my cock in her ass the buzzing intensity was unreal I made a maniac out of her. Then she went and bought some dildos for me. She would fuck my ass and hit my prostate just right and blowing me at the same time. The best orgasms I’ve ever had.

I have been pegged numerous times by my wife, using a Jeff Stryker UR3 VERY large dildo that I originally purchased because it bears a striking resemblance to my best friend Larry's cock that I used to suck as a teen. Although neither she nor I have ever had an orgasm while doing it, We did find the experience quite enjoyable. I was originally intrigued by the reverse power dynamic, never having experienced anal play before. We haven't done it in quite a while, and even then only sporadically, because of the complicated advance preparation required (enemas, douching) to avoid "mess".