Register

Let's play a little 'finish this sentence game'. I want a woman who........

I'll start.

"I want a woman who'....will straddle me to rub her wet pussy and clit on my tongue while she sucks another man's cock.

Re: Let's play a little 'finish this sentence game'. I want a woman who........

I want a womaqn who likes double vaginal penetration!

I want a woman who will give me a rimming and a prostate massage while she sucks me off

...is a total tramp in bed and June Cleaver as soon as her feet hit the floor!

...who is bi and kinky

Young, slender, bi, kinky and a total slut who would anything to please me.

I want a woman who… has a COCK!

Likes to watch me suck cock, likes to suck cock with me, likes to watch me jack off while I watch her fuck other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterBonobo View Post
    Likes to watch me suck cock, likes to suck cock with me, likes to watch me jack off while I watch her fuck other guys.
    Nice PeterBonobo! What you said, also!

Play with my ass and then peg me

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky 61 View Post
    ...is a total tramp in bed and June Cleaver as soon as her feet hit the floor!
    lol - fuunnnnyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by BiKleinGuy View Post
    I want a woman who… has a COCK!
    Tooooooo Perfect!

I'm going to give the boring answer I guess. I want what I've always wanted - a woman who is intelligent, interesting, loving, considerate, adventurous and open-minded. I guess you could apply all of the same to sex. Enthusiastic and willing to throw inhibition to the winds and go with whatever comes. Bi and happy with me being so and will to engage would be nice. I've had all of those in my life over the years except the being happy with me being bi bit...

At the moment I'd be be thrilled with a woman who has some real sexual enthusiasm to be quite honest!
    Last edited by Fiddlestyx; May 28, 2024 at 2:22 PM.

Is totally and completely uninhibited , and is willing and proud enough to ask for what she wants

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlestyx View Post
    I'm going to give the boring answer I guess. I want what I've always wanted - a woman who is intelligent, interesting, loving, considerate, adventurous and open-minded. I guess you could apply all of the same to sex. Enthusiastic and willing to throw inhibition to the winds and go with whatever comes. Bi and happy with me being so and will to engage would be nice. I've had all of those in my life over the years except the being happy with me being bi bit...

At the moment I'd be be thrilled with a woman who has some real sexual enthusiasm to be quite honest!
    Not a boring answer at all, Fiddlestyx. I bet most of us want the same thing I do.

I want a woman who, will fuck five guys bareback in a row ,then straddle my face and let me lick her clean. Then make slow passionate love to her!