Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Who was like me and sucked their first cock late in life?

I?m 60 and still waiting to suck my first cock. My wife and I are so horny for that to happen. Seems extremely hard to find the right cock. I guess I?m very picky as I want a slender guy with no body hair. A transgender girl even better. Advice to find this would be very helpful.

I’m 60 and very much regretting that I let the perfect opportunity pass five years ago! If I ever get an opportunity again to suck my first dick, I will definitely do it and to completion too I hope! I want to feel and experience a pulsating orgasm in my mouth and swallow every drop!

I enjoyed five plus decades of great heterosexual encounters without any interest in cock. To the point that in college I fended off a friend who in our partied up state told me I was “his type”. I was that guy who didn’t make fun of gay men but kind of rolled his eyes at homosexuality while enjoying 69, dildos, but play and lots of hetero sex .

I was 53 when that guy jerked me off then later became my weekly cocksucker and I was 54 when I sought out, tasted and really fucking enjoyed taking a gorgeous hard cock in my mouth. I was 63 (a month ago) when I took my first cock in my ass.

Late blooming still reveals a beautiful flower…