Register

Thread: Craigslist

Craigslist

Without Craigslist how do you pick up guys now? I'm too old to cruise the parks plus it would be too embarrassing if I got busted.

Re: Craigslist

Quote Originally Posted by grover View Post
    Without Craigslist how do you pick up guys now? I'm too old to cruise the parks plus it would be too embarrassing if I got busted.
    Pure dumb luck in person with someone and just hope the conversation leads into it. The male apps and sites are all full of BSers!

Quote Originally Posted by grover View Post
    It's definitely much harder these days because most dating or hook-up sites are AI driven. I used to go to Grndr, but now that's not even reliable, and you have to pay for a premium subscription if you want to use the site.

I have the same issue.Finding someone wanting their cock sucked is difficult.Everyone wants to be a bottom on here

Quote Originally Posted by Racer86y View Post
    I have the same issue.Finding someone wanting their cock sucked is difficult.Everyone wants to be a bottom on here
    Oh yes. I think most of remember the good old days of CL. It seems that so many things have changed since then. When I was younger, it seemed like everyone was looking for a bottom. I would post an ad looking to give head or bottom and before I knew it, I would be inundated with responses. Of course, I lived in a heavily populated area and could host in my apartment. In the summers when I had more time to kill, I would post an ad and my personal best was 10 different men in one day/night. It certainly took some scheduling, but it was possible. I was much younger then and more older tops seemed to gravitate toward me whether for oral or anal or both.

Now that I'm older, as you stated Racer86y, everyone seems to want to bottom... which I'm okay with because now I prefer to top. It takes much less effort and my younger 'associates' seem that much more grateful. I am very selective about with whom I choose to associate, but I'm now able to fuck longer and can hold out until I think my partner is satisfied fully before cumming.

I think when you start out as a bottom, as I did in mid-teens, by the time you reach my age, you can appreciate what a top can offer and donate your time and attention wisely.

I was a CL guy. I now use doublelist.com, or adam4adam, or sniffies. All can be very good or very bad, depending on the day and what you seek and how horny you may be...lol

My only hook-up was through Craigslist 14 years ago.

Most of my hookups have been through Silverdaddies.com. Some good, some not.