How many guys on here have ever experimented with a cock cage with a sounding device?

My sister became highly jealous when I told her about my masseuse and how she used a sounding device on me during some massages. After scolding me about the practice, I assured her that my masseuse was a medical professional and a certified PA and RN and that she had used only safe practices (i.e. sterile devices). I could tell she was still upset, but after I explained that we never had intercourse she seemed to calm down. This was clearly a double standard given the fact that she was living with another woman and was having intercourse with her on a daily or regular basis.

Setting that aside, a few days later we went shopping at an adult book store to buy some new toys. We were in different sections of the store at the time because we wanted to surprise each other with gifts. She checked out first and after, I bought some items that I thought she would enjoy.

When we got back to my house, and after a rather good meal and a several rounds of wine, we decided to exchange gifts. It's funny how minds think alike. I had bought her something that I thought she would never use in a million years, but when she opened it, she said it was something she'd always wanted to try, but afraid to buy for herself. I had bought her a female sounding device, complete with a vibrating plug.

When I opened my gift bag, she had bought me an expandable cock cage with a sounding insert. She explained that it would allow me to get hard, but it had a special meaning that we could only use it together. We were both eager to try our new toys, so we flipped a coin to see would go first. I lost so I had to be the first to try.

I had been using sounding rods for a while, so after we both sterilized our new toys, she fitted me with my new cock cage. I must admit, it was a bit snug at first around the base and head of my cock, but with a little lube, she managed to secure it. The next part was a little more tricky. Because we hadn't read the instructions fully, it required us to disassemble the cock cage and insert the 5 inch hollow latex sounding tube first, which was attached to the head of the cage and then secured with a screw on head. That was an added degree of difficulty because of the amount of lube we had used. Eventually we got it worked out. The experience was like the greatest foreplay I've ever had. By the time we were done, I was hard as a rock and the device looked kind of amazing.

Then she surprised me by asking me to fuck her with it on. I was reluctant at first thinking it might hurt her. She convinced me by saying that it would just be like using a ribbed condom with extra thick ribs. I reluctantly agreed and told her we had to do it in doggy position and that if it caused her any pain to let me know and I would stop. She agreed so I lubed up and starting fucking her. Oh my god! After fucking like that for about 10 minutes we both came so hard I'm surprised I didn't blow the top of her head off. She had a shaking orgasm too. It was the most erotic experience either of us had ever felt.

After collapsing on top of her we rolled over and collected our breath in between kisses and rubs. Then she turned to me and told me something I'd never known... she said that when we were younger and I would finger her, sometimes my finger wasn't in her pussy. I said I knew that because I'd often finger her ass too. She said, no... it was neither. She said that I would occasionally put my finger up her pee hole. When she told me that I was kind of floored. I said Really? Then she said that it was okay. That she actually liked it and would usually cum really hard when I did it. Then she told me that her girlfriend and her would sometimes do that for each other and they would have great orgasms.

I was kind of shocked, but by that time my penis had recovered and I was hard as a rock again. I could also feel her clit was hard as well. Then I asked her if she wanted to use her toy, and she surprised me and said no, that she wanted to try the real thing. Again, it took us several minutes to undo my cock ring and extract the sounder and clean up. By that time, I'd gone soft again, but the anticipation of what was to come didn't take long to pump a few pints down below. When we got back into bed that night, she insisted on missionary position so she could watch and guide. As I lifted her legs, she grabbed my cock and after using half of bottle of lube, she began working my cock into her pee hole. I'm not small, so I know it was a literal stretch for her. It was so tight that at first we had a problem getting the head in. But once I was in, it was like being in the smallest virgin in the world. I only used shallow strokes but they were the best I'd ever had.

It didn't take long for either of us. Within minutes we were both coming. I didn't realize it until after I pulled out of her how much I'd cum and she showered me a stream that soaked both of us. Fortunately, we had put down a layer of three towels.

That night was one for the record books and we both slept in until after 10 the next morning.