Register

Thread: wives who know

wives who know

how many guys here, have wives that know that you are bisexual , and are ok with it , maybe even watch and encourage it ? my wife knows , and is ok with it , but doesn't want to see it or be a part of it. i really envy men whose wives enjoy it.

Re: wives who know

My wife has always known that I suck dick. I started when I was in Grade school and met her in High. She sucks also, so we make a great team. Most people know we are a little different.
    'Blowjob'

My wife and I came out to each other as bisexual in 2003 and have enjoyed others i our bed ever since!

My girlfriend knows and she encourages and joins in she is bi also so we have an open sex life

My wife knows, at least to some extent, that I engage in sex play with a select group of other guys. To be sure, she's by no means enthusiastic about my bisexuality, but I have her tacit permission, provided I adhere to a carefully developed list of ground rules. Joanne was, in fact, the one who suggested that I might explore bi forms of sex play after a bout with cancer killed her once active sex drive nearly 20 years ago.

The ground rules (Most of which I’ve broken):

No receptive or penetrative anal sex
    (Receptive yes, penetrative no)

No insertion of dildos or sex toys
    (Broken)

Safe sex only; condoms are an absolute must
    (Broken: Condoms are annoying and decrease the intimacy of any act. Bareback for me, please)

No exchange of body fluids
    Broken: I enjoy having my partner's cum on or in me. I find it very intimate.

Absolute discretion must be expected and assured
    (Promise kept)

Never discuss details of what I’ve done or whom with
    (Promise kept, but she's be blown away if she knew the details)

Verify in advance that sex partners are safe, sane, drug and disease free
    (Promise kept)

Never appear in explicit photos or videos showing my face
    (Broken to smithereens. I've been in photos and sex tapes both and find it very exciting).

Never do anything that might cause me personal embarrassment or professional harm
    (Promise kept; as a teacher, I had to be very careful about discovery).

Never cause her to meet someone with whom I’ve been sexually intimate
    (Broken on three occasions)
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Yesterday at 8:16 PM.

My wife knows, at least to some extent, that I engage in sex play with a select group of other guys. To be sure, she's by no means enthusiastic about my bisexuality, but I have her tacit permission, provided I adhere to a carefully developed list of ground rules. Joanne was, in fact, the one who suggested that I might explore bi forms of sex play after a bout with cancer killed her once active sex drive nearly 20 years ago.

The ground rules (Most of which I?ve broken):

No insertion of dildos
    Safe sex only; condoms are an absolute must.
    No exchange of body fluids.
    Never discuss details of what I?ve done or whom with
    Never do anything that might cause me personal embarrassment or professional harm
    Never cause her to meet someone with whom I?ve been sexually intimate

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hadashi View Post

The ground rules (Most of which I?ve broken):

No insertion of dildos
    Safe sex only; condoms are an absolute must.
    No exchange of body fluids.
    Never discuss details of what I?ve done or whom with
    Never cause her to meet someone with whom I?ve been sexually intimate
    Strikes me that for a spouse who isn't holding up her end of her martial sex life, she seems to have imposed quite a few rules on you. If she's not involved with your sex life, who is she to be dictating the rules? (pun alert!)

My ex wife knew, as I identified as gay when I first met her, I was dating her roommate’s father at the time.
    We had “rules” that were realistic when we were together, as both of us being bisexual, it worked out well. We sadly grew apart when her career took her to France. She’s now in a relationship with a woman and living her best. We’re still close. My husband to be is aware, and says that he doesn’t care, but I’ll be honest, I just haven’t had the itch to have sex with a woman, so it’s kind of a moot point at this time, but him knowing and approving is still paramount.
    My ex and her girlfriend may come to our wedding as well, it does depend though, as we are leaning towards a very small naturist ceremony, and I know that she would not be comfortable with that. Which is ok too.

My partner of 7 years knew from the day we met that I am bi. She is 100% straight. We are monogamous when we are together, but work often has her or me traveling and so when we are apart we play separately. She knows whenever I hook up with anyone, any gender, but she doesn't really want to ever know the details. We have never played together with another man but maybe one day we might.

Wife has known since before we were married. We have had a number of guys join us for some fantastic sex.