100% agree. The act itself was not as painful as I guess I had assumed, and his pressure on my prostate enhanced the explosive orgasm I had after we switched out and he’d sucked me, but the real pleasure was knowing that I was giving my guy the most intimate expression of desire for him, and feeling him tremble and then nuzzle me as a result of his own finish.

Im more an oral guy, but now that I’ve been fucked I know that I can offer up my ass as long as I really really want to reward the guy. I did NOT get hard while he was inside me, that came immediately after.
Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hadashi View Post
Candidly, receiving anal sex has never been particularly pleasant for me. I've only been fucked anally a half dozen times or so -- all by the same partner. From my perspective, it's just a strange sensation of pressure and fullness I could easily do without. That said, I do take a certain amount of satisfaction from pleasing my partner in that way, hearing him moan, seeing the waves of pleasure reflected on his face as I ride his cock, and feeling him twitch and throb as he cums inside me. The payoff for me has been that when it's finally my turn to cum, I experience powerful, gut-wrenching orgasms that seem to go on forever and produce a copious volume of semen.