Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Have you been photographed sucking?

Yes all the time and I love it. Videos to, I love to see cum shooting on my face and in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelsoften View Post
    I have pics taken many years ago to those that are hours old. I like that they are the indisputable proof of my being a cocksucker. I'm excited by being seen with a cock in my

Thanks!

You look great doing what you LOVE , it looks like the same cock in those hot pictures

I've never been photographed or videoed sucking, but an old girlfriend and I made a few pretty seriously hot videos. Somewhere on an old hard drive there might still exist a photo taken with my first little digital camera of my butt with a cock in it, though...

I really wish I did. I want to be photographed, or even better videoed, getting down with a guy. Way back in the VCR days I was videoed sucking cock by a guy I saw several times. The quality was awful by current standards, of course, but I jerked off to the sight of myself taking cock and cum so many times. When I got married and times and formats changed I buried that tape deeply away in a box, which was later destroyed in a flood.

I do have photos and one video of girlfriends in action. But I have come to desire to have videos of me sucking cock and especially me being fucked hard. Hopefully someday soon I can do it, but I want to be careful that it doesn't spread around, of course.

Yes, twice.

The first time was during threesome play with a younger couple. A big part of their fantasy was having me perform oral sex on the guy, Bruce, while his girlfriend, Colleen, watched. Ultimately, I allowed her to shoot some pics -- and video -- of me on my knees sucking her boyfriend to completion.

The second time was during a one-on-one encounter with a well-endowed playmate, Justin. I could tell he was getting close to cumming, so I handed him my trusty Olympus digital camera. He shot three of four pics of me with his cock in my mouth, and I had those pics posted on line. After a few weeks, I took them down and erased my master copies realizing the potential harm to my teaching career should I be recognized.

After some 18 years, I still wonder what became of the pics taken during my threesome experiences with Bruce and Colleen. They split up, and I lost contact with them both, but I assume one of the other has some very explicit images in their possession.
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Jul 15, 2024 at 5:11 PM.

Yes, twice.

The first time was during threesome play with a younger couple. A big part of their fantasy was having me perform oral sex on the guy, Bruce, while his girlfriend, Colleen, watched. Ultimately, I allowed her to shoot some pics -- and some video clips -- with me on my knees sucking her boyfriend to completion. The second time was during a one-on-one encounter with a well-endowed playmate, Justin. I could tell he was getting close, and handed him my trusty Olympus digital camera. He shot three of four pics of me with his cock in my mouth, and I had those pics posted on line. After a few weeks, I took them down and erased them realizing the potential harm to my teaching career if I were recognized.

Indeed I have. As they say, "It pays to advertise".

Attachment 62642I take BJ selfies often:-) This is one of them.Attachment 62642
    Last edited by Take.it.Easy; Jul 20, 2024 at 5:34 PM.

Alright, sports fans, I made an attempt to video myself sucking off a dude whom I met for a second time in the trusty underground parking garage near my workplace. The bad news is that the angle and light did not allow me to actually see my mouth working on that cock. However, the good news is that the sound alone was worth capturing and I can share that with you. Of course, it was intense in the moment, but in watching this over and over, I’m captivated by the sheer raw intensity of it all. The sucking and slurping, his primal grunts and groans, my lustful moans as I hungrily suck his load of sperm and his soul out of him! Enjoy!

https://ln5.sync.com/dl/e92bfe160/9s...qr6p3-ayg3en6g

I always take videos and pics of me sucking cock

sucking no.... Pic / video of my solo, a bunch. Live streaming me solo, yes.

My bedroom and my playroom are set-up and equipped for still photos and filming if everyone is agreeable

Quote Originally Posted by redngoldpride View Post
    My bedroom and my playroom are set-up and equipped for still photos and filming if everyone is agreeable
    I’m a total whore for a still camera, getting off on being posed like an SI model and then admiring the photographs before thanking the cameraman for his artistry

Yes I have. Been a exhibitionist it was very hot

Would love to be photographed if my face could be obscured. Would like to be videoed taking a nice medium-sized cock in my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Take.it.Easy View Post
    I always take videos and pics of me sucking cock
    Would love to appear in one of your vids, Easy....

Quote Originally Posted by fredward View Post
    Would love to be photographed if my face could be obscured. Would like to be videoed taking a nice medium-sized cock in my ass.
    I've done this but as the giver not receiver. We just agreed to review the stills and the video together after the fact and deleted and emptied the trash on any that showed too much like faces.

From behind I've filmed all but their heads in doggy, whereas those who've ridden me in reverse CG, it is kind of easy to film just him bobbing up and down on top of my cock without capturing anything above the neck. As long as I can keep a firm grip on the camera lol

Decades ago, when Sony cams were just getting to a manageable size, I had checked one out from work for a field project. GF at the time was a tiger, and with our respectful youth we went at it long and often. I set up the cam to film us for as long as we could go and the tape held out (2-3 hours?) and just the thrill of us knowing we were on camera took it up several more notches on the fuck-like-rabbits scale. We did watch it together afterwards, but I had to recycle the tape for the work project.

The funny ending to this was the first field video I took that time somehow captured images but left some of the audio from our marathon fuck fest, which fortunately I caught back in my apartment before I handed everything in to my team manager! It was pretty awesome to hear the sounds of my GF and me grunting like beasts and also chit chatting while the field images rolled lol. I only turned in three of the four tapes they issued me and said that the fourth had jammed in the camera (unlikely, but nobody was the wiser). Who knows when or if I'll ever uncover that audio gem!

I've only given head a few times but I handed one guy my phone and he recorded me. I've taken quite a few facials, though, and have taken selfies after every one. I've jerked off to them later. I wish I still had them but I always got nervous and deleted them.