Register

Thread: Precum Penchant

Precum Penchant

I'll concede to a fascination with precum. I suppose that owes to the fact that, even when fully aroused, I've never produced more than a bead or two clear fluid at the tip of my cock, and maybe once or twice a tiny trickle down the side of my shaft.

I guess I'm not alone. The majority of guys I've played with over the years -- about 15 in all -- weren't big precuummers either, But curiously, a few were, and I wonder what accounts for the difference.

The first guy I ever played with was a prolific precummer. His copious flow began almost as soon as I got him hard, and was so impressive I thought at first he might have climaxed prematurely. Clear streams of Pre-ejaculate literally oozed from his cockhead, making tiny trails down his shaft, leaving my hand wet and slippery. He kind of half apologized, but there was no need; I dare say I found the waterworks pretty damned exciting.

I hadn't gotten my mind around tasting Bruce's semen yet. That would take some weeks of coaxing and prodding. But for some reason, I couldn't wait to sample his precum. As I ran my hand rhythmically up and down the length of his gorgeous cock, I'd occasionally pause to lick strands of precum from my fingers, and to run my tongue all around his purple, leaking cockhead. I savored every drop. I even rubbed some of his precum onto my own cockhead, and onto my nipples. Weird, eh?

I'd really be curious to know why some guys emit such a prolific flow of precum, while others, like me, produce little or none at all. Is there anything a person can do to increase their precum output? And finally, is my penchant for precum unusual, or do other guys find it as sexy and exciting as I do?
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Jul 15, 2024 at 10:08 PM.

Re: Precum Penchant

My spouse very much dislikes semen, to the point that she very often spoiled my orgasms. But for whatever reason she would get excited if a "leaked" precum and she tasted it. She would even kiss me when she noticed it, so I could taste. I wished that she would follow through and share a kiss after, but the thought of cum in her mouth revolts her. I do wonder how to increase the volume.

I’m getting older, and don’t cum as much as I used too, but I still produce quite a bit of pre cum. I lay between my partners legs while sucking his ball and cock, with no stimulation by me or my partner, by the time he cums in my mouth I leave a big wet spot where I was lying. Sucking cock really turns me on, but oozing a puddle of pre cum is a little much. It does taste good though….

i never minded precum . it's after you cum, it gets difficult to taste your own cum. when i was fucking my friends wife , i used to rub my precum all over her big tits, then lick it off , to show her how gay i could be . her husband and i had often had sex together. once i kissed him in front of her to show her what faggots we could be. those were hot days.

I love to taste my own precum. Specially when I'm so into what I'm doing and it's just dripping like crazy. lol

I love precum. Especially the silkiness of it.

I love playing precum games. One of which is to milk out a drop of it onto a finger and use it to draw little circles around a nipple. Love to smear it all around the tip of a cock too, feel my fingertip go slightly into the slit as it runs along it.

When I was a youngster, first exploring my own sexuality I didn't leak that much precum. Since I was exploring by jerking off in panties, it took time to get set up, and more time to get cleaned up afterwards I also started edging. Being young, and very horny I didn't have much success in the edging part. It was very hard to get close to cumming, then stopping without going over the edge.

A few more years, and after I started having more success at stopping just before I blew my load I started having more precum. I'd get out a pair of silky panties and by the time I got them pulled all the way up, I'd have a wet spot. To me that looks super hot in a pair of white (or light pastel) panties as they become translucent where the precum is. I started getting onto what made that happen more. When I get close, there's that feeling like I'm starting to wet myself. That's that silky precum leaking from the glands that produce it into the base of my cock. I learned to not "clench down" and embrace that wet myself feeling and let it happen. That's when I really noticed that I was leaking a lot more.

Hope this helps you to enjoy more slippery, gooey precum. I'd love to hear more about what you like to do with your precum too.

The first guy I ever gave head to was dribbling the precum like crazy, I could see it by the glow of the David Letterman show. I kept wiping it away before I would put it in my mouth for some reason. Finally it was dry and I got after it and completed my task, I did end up swallowing his load without any thought or effort. I had no idea at that time what I was missing out on, these days I usually have precum dripping out of me before I’m even hard. My boyfriend’s shows up when he’s totally hard, and there is usually quite a bit. So tasty!!

The first time my boyfriend and I met was at a restaurant. Our sexual energies were so high that by the time we left we both had massive wet spots in our pants!
    He likes to feed me my precum and of course I lap his up too!

Yes!!!Love that! Never wear grey pants!

My precum has always flowed heavily , not just little drops or leaking but really flows , very often making good size and very noticeable wet spots in my jeans , very thick clear smooth juice

I'd love to hear more about what you like to do with your precum too.[/QUOTE]
    Well, I. m not much in the precum department myself, but when I'm with a guy who is, I like to taste his flow, love to lick and suck that sweet, clear fluid off his swollen cockhead. I also like smearing in on my own nipples, then letting my partner lick them clean. I really enjoy spreading another man's precum over my own cock head. Love to use it as a lube, running a slippery finger up and down my super-sensitive frenulum until I cum.
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Jul 19, 2024 at 3:43 AM.

It took a while for me to take cum into my mouth. I dont know why but I never wanted to taste cum.
    Precum on the other hand, I could never get enough of... I think I am addicted to precum to be honest.
    My wife will take her finger and wipe it off my cock and let it dribble onto her tongue and watch me suck it off her tongue tip.
    I wish I knew how to produce more of it myself

I’ve never made much if any pre cum and have only seen a few guys do that. Anyway I never personally got into it but if it turns you on I’m glad for you.

I absolutely love the guy I am with and the thought of being with him he turns me on quite a bit .. to date precum is all I've been able to do about it -- a lot -- to the point he's thought I cum already. I don't know if I'm too nervous or what to actually ejaculate. The times I think I'm close, the feeling just goes deeper, like to another level and my cock just refuses to cum. It's a bit frustrating to be honest but hopefully with enough time and getting to know each other's bodies enough something might happen.

I am one of the lucky ones who produces copious amounts of pre cum. I only have to get semi aroused most times and it is literally like turning on a tap. I love nothing more than drinking my own pre cum which is slightly salty but also sweet. Delicious.

I used to create a nice amount of precum, enough to savor the flavor during edging sessions. But sadly, the well has gotten dry since I've gotten older. Now I like to enjoy it from other taps if you will, haha.

I've always enjoyed the precum, from using it as lube for jacking off, to licking it up. Of course, I do enjoy cum too. I can read something erotic, or watch favorite xvideos, and leak much precum.
    We had a video of some mfm fun. I was videoing my wife riding a friend who was lying on his back on the bed. She had hold of my hard cock, the precum was stringing almost to the floor before dropping away.
    (He came in her in this position, when she leaned back, his softening cock slipped out, all glistening with their cum. I got some close up video of his cum starting to leak out. Couldn't resist, leaned over and started lapping at her cummy pussy, with his cock lying against my face. Don't know why I didn't suck him clean too, lol)

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPaCpl View Post
    It took a while for me to take cum into my mouth. I dont know why but I never wanted to taste cum.
    Precum on the other hand, I could never get enough of... I think I am addicted to precum to be honest.
    My wife will take her finger and wipe it off my cock and let it dribble onto her tongue and watch me suck it off her tongue tip.
    I wish I knew how to produce more of it myself

This! I LOVE the sticky precum nectar and always have, whereas I’ve never wanted to take a mouthful of the “full fat” product. I never leave a guy with blue balls, but his seed just goes somewhere other than in my mouth. Licking a shaft with glistening precum makes me fucking horny, tho!

Licking you clean would be a dream, as long as you don’t mind not having my mouth as a receptacle.

Really gorgeous cock, KH!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hadashi;382771

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hadashi View Post
    Nice cock, would love to taste that.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper60 View Post
    Licking you clean would be a dream, as long as you don?t mind not having my mouth as a receptacle.

Really gorgeous cock, KH!
    Thanks, but that's not mine. That belongs impressive, leaking member belongs to a former partner who, much to my delight, emitted torrents of precum.

I love pre-cum. My best time sharing it was at a nudist gathering. I was talking to some people, and a strand of pre-cum was gently blowing in the breeze, hanging nearly to my knees. The sun was making it shine and sparkle as it dangled from my cock. One of the women reached over, got the strand on her finger, and made a show of eating it. Her husband later caught me in a semi private area, and sucked me off. I returned the favor.

I always enjoy the precum.The taste is good . The precum also tells me my guy enjoys what I am doing for him. I once I get going will also get precum while I am sucking a cock everytime too

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hadashi View Post
    beautiful!

My wife loves precum! She really misses my cum after prostate removal!

I've always found pre-cum to be much sweeter than ejaculate. My take on it is that is natures way of luring bees to the flower... in other words, making it enticing.

I'll never forget that my first male partner told me he drank pineapple juice and avoided tobacco and alcohol because it made his cum taste sweet. His pre-cum tasted so sweet, as did his semen. It was a good lesson learned.

As for the quantity of precum, it would depend on how long I edged him. He would produce a lot and I would try to prolong his orgasms as long as I could in order to sample the nectar as it oozed out his cock. But always ready to take the full load.

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    I've always found pre-cum to be much sweeter than ejaculate. My take on it is that is natures way of luring bees to the flower... in other words, making it enticing.

I'll never forget that my first male partner told me he drank pineapple juice and avoided tobacco and alcohol because it made his cum taste sweet. His pre-cum tasted so sweet, as did his semen. It was a good lesson learned.

As for the quantity of precum, it would depend on how long I edged him. He would produce a lot and I would try to prolong his orgasms as long as I could in order to sample the nectar as it oozed out his cock. But always ready to take the full load.
    The main reason precum is so sweet is that it is rich in sugars. Sperm cells are "turned off" when stored and when they mix with precum, it activates them to start swimming. It's important for them not to be activated until the moment of ejaculation since the "battery life" of sperm mitochondria is relatively short. This has been your Physiology Fact of the Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    The main reason precum is so sweet is that it is rich in sugars. Sperm cells are "turned off" when stored and when they mix with precum, it activates them to start swimming. It's important for them not to be activated until the moment of ejaculation since the "battery life" of sperm mitochondria is relatively short. This has been your Physiology Fact of the Day!
    Well explained and said.