Register

Recommend a sucking dildo

Been curious for years about giving a blowjob and can?t stop thing about sucking on a real cock
    obviously I?ve never had anything in my mouth similar to a cock so looking for a dildo
    I can start to practice sucking on get use to the feel and size of them before I take the step to the real deal
    Don?t need a ejaculating one with having no issue swallowing cum swallow mine now loads masturbating

Did anyone else start practicing on a dildo first or just jump right in

Re: Recommend a sucking dildo

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy-Moo View Post
    Been curious for years about giving a blowjob and can?t stop thing about sucking on a real cock
    obviously I?ve never had anything in my mouth similar to a cock so looking for a dildo
    I can start to practice sucking on get use to the feel and size of them before I take the step to the real deal
    Don?t need a ejaculating one with having no issue swallowing cum swallow mine now loads masturbating

Thanks for your post., Mindy-moo

I will be watching and hope to see some good recommendations. I used to like sucking my ex's dildo while stroking, but now I don't have access to it. I love the feel of a 'cock' in my mouth when jacking off.

I'd love to find a lifelike toy, but I won't buy just any dildo based only on it's appearance. It has to be the right material. Some materials are not good...PVC being one of the bad ones. I would like to find a lifelike silicon dildo to use so I can have something to suck on while I masturbate. I don't have a regular, and I realize there's no substitute for being able to suck on the real thing, but having a cock shaped dildo in my mouth is much better than nothing when I need a toy to help get me off hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy-Moo View Post

To answer your question, I think I practiced on a banana a few times before I experienced the real thing. A banana or cuke is useful for practice but you still have to get used to sucking on the tip of a cock without scraping your teeth on the ridge. Feels so good!

I did practice on things to improve my gag reflex and other skills, I like the purple dildos that are made by tantalus, or the name might be Tanya’s I’m not sure. They come in realistic sizes that are like an average dick and the shape is very much like a dick with a nice head on it. To improve my gag reflex I had a ratchet tool handle that was exactly 7 inches from the handle to the end. I would put it in my mouth and hold it until I gagged, eventually I could swallow it all without gagging much. I also like cucumbers, pickles, squash if not too big.

I have sucked plenty of cock but I did use a dildo to help with the gag reflex and deep throating techniques. It has worked pretty well but the first couple times I got it in my throat I was sore for a day or so. It helps to lube it up first!

Best thing to start with is link sausage, work up to a hot dog then a Johnsonville brot. By then gag flex will be history. If you want diameter, the next step is a banana going on
    to a kosher dill. The cucumber is a jaw breaker.