Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: cocksucking with the wife watching...

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    I've done it about 3 times with my wife watching. The first time was very brief, and I was a little nervous about what she would think of me after that. The other couple of times were longer episodes, but they could still be considered only 'experimental'. After the 2nd time, I perhaps overdid telling her how much I enjoyed sucking cock, and I think it may have put her off a little. Afterwards, she said 'Well, I guess you can now officially consider yourself 'Bi'.

I tried to conceal my pleasure and agreed without betraying the delight and appreciation that she made such a statement so casually. I had hopes that this might lead to more frequent BI experiences, but it seems to have caused her to subtly press on the brake pedal, as it's been clear that she didn't want to continue in the swinging lifestyle. It may be for reasons beyond that, but I'm a little leery of discussing it with her.

Last time the subject came up, she said, noncommittally, "I've seen you suck cock". I should have encouraged her to continue, ask her what her thoughts were on it, but I didn't. I really loved that she said it, though.
    OK, I know the quoted post is rather old, but is related to my experience.
    My wife and I both married before. Her sexual experience was very limited. I had started sucking cock very young, stopped when about 16 or so. Only sucking a cock maybe 4-5 times between then and 60 years old. My wife's view on bisexuality was very dim, especially m-m sex.
    After about 8 yrs of marriage, we started swining a little, mfmf fun. Then, we tried mfm fun. Our 1st, was a weekend at a friend's RV in a nude resort. As it rained much, we mostly stayed indoors, fucking. She was riding our friend, reverse cowgirl while he was sitting on the couch. I was sitting on the floor watching, videoing the action when I got the idea to try fucklicking. Immediate hit with the wife, lol. Anyhows, with the movement his cock kept slipping out, and in that position right into my mouth. I must say, it was so nice to have a cock in my mouth once again - and he has a nice one, big mushroom head. It happened a few more times, and I'd just replace him into my wife's pussy.
    After the weekend, I told wife about his cock getting shoved in my mouth multiple times, that it wasn't bad (I'd never shared that I had been a cock sucker before, as I hadn't done it in years, and hadn't thought about doing it again) in fact was enjoyable - that I'd enjoy trying it again during mfm fun. (My wife is Asian, and English is her 2nd language, so sometimes it's hard to know for sure if she understands) She said she was agreeable, so...
    Fast forward, we moved states. Found a new mfm friend, I do the searching, so I knew he was bi. We visited him, had some mfm fun, fucklicking, etc. He and wife were in a 69, I'd got down "balls to balls" with him so wife would have two cocks together. After that, They were still in a 69, I got beside her for a kiss, she took his cock out of her mouth for kissing, we did, her still holding his cock. After the kiss, i put my hand on hers, tilted his cock towards me, and went down on it.
    I really had no idea how she would react, regardless that she said she was agreeable to doing this. So, it went from me sucking him, to us sucking and sharing his cock, them sharing my cock. On the way home, she told me how hot that it was. We visited him a few more times, both of us sucking him.
    We found another guy, went to his house, and started into some mfm fun. Although I'd clued him into my wife's likes and dislikes, he was a bit too 'eager' to get going, and not long after my wife put a stop to the fun - by playing drunk. lol. So, he's there with a hard cock, I did what's natural and started sucking him. I sucked for a while, he never came, so got the wife up and we left.
    On the way home, she started chastising me about being a cock sucker, and complaining about his 'skills'. Said she'd keep my cocksucking a secret, and not tell our friends. Since then, in multiple conversations, she's said she's interesed in having some mmf fun again, but doesn't seem to want to actually follow through with it. Sadly.
    Me? I'd enjoy some mmf fun and cock again, lol.

My x wife and I did a few threesome's and she liked watching and helping, but I have done threesome's with other couples and I like being watched by the guys wife .

My wife knows and encourages my cock sucking. No interest in watching but loves to hear the details.

shes not into it but love to do it with a woman watching

Oh my word, yes! That's one of the hottest things I've ever explored, and I'd love to explore it again!

Several years ago, I played in a threesome with a young, unmarried couple across town. The woman, Colleen, would orgasm over and over diddling her clit while watching me suck her boyfriend to completion while I knelt before him.

Performing oral sex on another guy was the last thing I ever expected to do, let alone enjoy, but I took very naturally and without hesitation to having Bruce's cock in my mouth. It just felt right, like something I was born to do.

A big part of my friends shared fantasy, however, was letting the boyfriend, Bruce, cum in my mouth and having me swallow his semen. I was a bisexual newbie at that point, so it took several tries, a lot of coaxing, and a bit of Yankee ingenuity to make that happen.

Initially, I found myself pulling instinctively away as Bruce began to climax, letting him splash instead on my neck, shoulder, chest or wherever. I was good letting him cum on me, rather than in me, however, my friends made it clear they expected me to complete the act by swallowing Bruce's cum.

Ultimately, Colleen promised to do for me whatever I did for Bruce and that was all the coaxing I required. Colleen also began keeping a six-ounce glass of pineapple juice on the nightstand to help me wash everything down. In short order, the juice was no longer required and sucking Bruce to completion became a regular part of our sexual repertoire.
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Sep 3, 2024 at 9:17 AM.

My wife would be completely against anything that I do with men. I wish I could share a big dick with a woman. Each of us taking turns sucking on his cock and balls. I would like to experience sucking dick in front of a woman at least once. Have at least one woman know about my bi side.

I love sucking a nice cock. And my wife keeps telling me, she likes to watch me doing it. Sometimes when I suck off our buddy, she goes down on me and sucks my cock. And that's a even bigger turn on for both us guys.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	suck (2).jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	62775

abiman69 , i like your life . hope nothing changes for you.

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    abiman69 , i like your life . hope nothing changes for you.
    Thanx and no worries! Solid! Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by switchitter2 View Post
    Wife knows I love to suck cock, told her before we were married. I have several mostly married men I blow on a regular basis usually at our home with her watching me suck their dicks,the gentlemen completely naked as are we...She blows them also when they interest her.and they fuck her too...win, win situation for me as I still like fucking my wife after I blow several dicks..sometimes 2 or 3 cocks through out the day, mostly married dudes with rock hard pricks I love so much..Was wondering if any other married "bi" men enjoy dick sucking with the wife watching ...really a turn on for me and the Misses?? tell me all aboutit..yummm
    All I can say is, You Lucky Slut!

I love to suck married men's cocks and I definitely have cuck interests.

Quote Originally Posted by AbiMan69 View Post
    I love sucking a nice cock. And my wife keeps telling me, she likes to watch me doing it. Sometimes when I suck off our buddy, she goes down on me and sucks my cock. And that's a even bigger turn on for both us guys.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	suck (2).jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	62775
    mmm.....so damn hot!!

Quote Originally Posted by DLazguy View Post
    My wife would be completely against anything that I do with men. I wish I could share a big dick with a woman. Each of us taking turns sucking on his cock and balls. I would like to experience sucking dick in front of a woman at least once. Have at least one woman know about my bi side.

Same here, DLazguy! These guys are so lucky to have an interested wife!

If my wife is present then it mean we're having MMF fun with a bottom guy and she never just watches.