Register

A Question about sucking cock.

I have been in the Dallas TX for 12 years.
    when I moved here, there were lots of tops that were looking for oral bottom cock suckers.
    Things seem to have changed drastically. There are few takers for cock suckers. It may be a over supply of cock suckers. Could that be my age as well? (60 plus). That I am DDF doesn?t matter

The only ones that are ready are the ones open to car play (which I wouldn't do).

Have you had such an experience as well?

Re: A Question about sucking cock.

I'd say that your age could be part of the problem although there are plenty of young guys looking for guys our age. The disparity between tops and bottoms has been "startling" but not all that surprising and a lot of tops don't have to look for a bottom cocksucker when there are tops who now suck cock - and a lot of men are still very fearful of catching something nasty while on the hunt for an FWB. Playing in cars, trolling parks and public rest rooms seems to be "the trend" these days and if you're of the "sex only in private" state of mind, what men are doing these days isn't going to be your cup of tea.

Over the decades, I learned that if you don't adapt and adjust to the way this can change, you're going to be left high and dry and... dickless. Once upon a time, there was a glut of tops looking for submissive - but not fem - bottoms and there came an even bigger glut of submissive - and, perhaps, fem - bottoms and to the extent where tops were asking, "Where the fuck did all these bottoms come from?" I'm not all that familiar with the M2M scene in Dallas but last I heard, it was still alive and well but when you factor in the things you mention, yeah, not a lot of dicks to be sucked and the only thing you or anyone else can do is... to keep trying.

Here where I live, guys have been "funny" for quite a few years; the tops have been overwhelmed by sub/fem bottoms, which seem to outnumber sub/masculine bottoms which, at least around here, are the preferred kind of bottom and, yeah, the latest craze of public cocksucking in the parks and in cars is, to my old ass, not worth getting busted by the cops even though, um, when I was a teen and in my early twenties, I would have taken every and any chance to get a dick in my mouth so in the park and in a car would have worked... and I'm not saying that I wouldn't do it today because I just might because, sometimes, you have to create your own opportunities.

You just have to keep at it...

Re: A Question about sucking cock.

I'm in the Kansas City suburbs, and I find it very difficult to find a guy online who only wants to be sucked. It doesn't matter how explicit I am in my ads about me being the only one that's doing the sucking, I constantly get guys pretending to be "straight". After a couple of emails I easily figure out they want my cock also. They can't seem to understand this is a submissive act for me and swapping cock doesn't elicit that erotic feeling of submission in me that I'm seeking.