Register

View Poll Results: Bi Men: Do you enjoy anal sex?

Voters
1630. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do

1,385 84.97%
  • No, I don't

245 15.03%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: Bi Men and Anal ... Do you Enjoy it or not?

100% agree. The act itself was not as painful as I guess I had assumed, and his pressure on my prostate enhanced the explosive orgasm I had after we switched out and he’d sucked me, but the real pleasure was knowing that I was giving my guy the most intimate expression of desire for him, and feeling him tremble and then nuzzle me as a result of his own finish.

Im more an oral guy, but now that I’ve been fucked I know that I can offer up my ass as long as I really really want to reward the guy. I did NOT get hard while he was inside me, that came immediately after.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Hadashi View Post
    Candidly, receiving anal sex has never been particularly pleasant for me. I've only been fucked anally a half dozen times or so -- all by the same partner. From my perspective, it's just a strange sensation of pressure and fullness I could easily do without. That said, I do take a certain amount of satisfaction from pleasing my partner in that way, hearing him moan, seeing the waves of pleasure reflected on his face as I ride his cock, and feeling him twitch and throb as he cums inside me. The payoff for me has been that when it's finally my turn to cum, I experience powerful, gut-wrenching orgasms that seem to go on forever and produce a copious volume of semen.

I really enjoy it. It's a feeling lime no other and also the feeling of giving control to someone else is a turn on.

I am not a fan. I don?t really enjoy anything about it. I do like to rim a female a bit if I am licking her pussy but no penetration. There is just too many bad bacteria back there. Even if you clean out. I guess it?s personal preference but it?s a no from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Bottom View Post
    I just got fucked in the ass last night for the first time, I don't think I'll ever suck another cock if the guy isn't willing to fuck me. My new motto "no fuck, no suck". In short, I LOVED IT! I would love to get gang banged by about 3 guys!
    Not a problem with that sexy ass we woud do it ALL , and then again , and again , and again mmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Bottom View Post
    I just got fucked in the ass last night for the first time, I don't think I'll ever suck another cock if the guy isn't willing to fuck me. My new motto "no fuck, no suck". In short, I LOVED IT! I would love to get gang banged by about 3 guys!
    California here

I love it only had the real thing once, but I?ve been pegged multiple times it?s the best!

I've only ever bottomed six or seven times -- all for the same partner, my bisexual buddy Dave. I initially agreed to let Dave fuck me primarily because he was insistent on exploring anal sex, which he thought might open a new level of intimacy between us. Okay, I was curious at first to know what it felt like being fucked, but I can?t say it was ever on my bucket list or that I was eager for a repeat performance.

Dave, who was recently separated from his wife, was enthusiastic to say the least, fucking me bareback in a variety of different positions and having powerful orgasms each time. Personally, I never found having him inside me more than an uncomfortable sensation of fullness and pressure that I could easily have lived without. There are other sexual activities -- mutual masturbation, oral sex and frotting -- that I find equally intimate and infinitely more pleasurable. We've limited ourselves to these for a couple of years now, but I know one day Dave will want to pound my bottom again. If the erotic mood is exactly right, I might accommodate him, but only because I have monster orgasms when it's my turn to cum.

Now, I will concede that there's a certain satisfaction that comes with doing something decidedly taboo, and which provides a buddy such intense pleasure. Even if it's not physically pleasant for me, I enjoy riding Dave's cock in the "cowboy" position so I can look into his eyes and see his face contort as his orgasm washes over him. Similarly, there's a certain sense of accomplishment, when I feel Dave's cock twitching and throbbing as he spills his load inside me. Does that make sense?
    Last edited by Ken Hadashi; Jul 28, 2024 at 5:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redngoldpride View Post
    Not a problem with that sexy ass we woud do it ALL , and then again , and again , and again mmmmmmmmmmm
    I’m buns up right now ☺️

I have enjoyed every word of this thread.
    I am a total bottom, with a difference. Unlike many, it?s been years since I had a cock inside me, for a variety of reasons: work,, travel, manage, my age and skin color and not being able to host.

What I am about to ask, is not to spoil the fun.
    When topping or bottoming, I?d guess there?s need to prepare.. like douche- to prevent ?accidents?. I hear from some that it could take an hour or more. So how does it work with lovers, when the urge comes over, and there?s just bareback sex?

How do you deal with the lack of spontaneity? Does it take away the fun?

I love anal, I am vers

I love it so much especially when he cum in my ass.........WOW

I agree, it is the best part!!!!!!

Absolutely. I love, love, love anal. Male or female, receiving it or doing it. Doesn't matter I love anal. Rimming. Fingering. Sex toys. A nice big cock (8 inches is the largest I've done) in my ass or my cock in someone's ass. Ass to mouth and/or eating out a cum filled asshole. I love anal. I've been in several cluster fucks. The most I've done is eight guys one after the other till my hole was loose and leaking come. I love anal. It's been 10 years since I did a man because I am dating a woman and I don't cheat. Fortunately she loves it in the ass and enjoys me putting on a show for her with a 9 inch dildo. I wish she rimmed but I do and I eat out her ass every chance I can get, especially if I've just come in it. I love anal. I rarely have orgasms from getting fucked, but I have powerful ones later while masturbating but orgasm or no orgasm getting it in the ass feels incredible.

The best thing about being 68 is I last a long time. A half hour easy and it drives my girlfriend crazy when I bang her ass.
    Last edited by grover; Jul 31, 2024 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grover View Post
    Absolutely. I love, love, love anal. Male or female, receiving it or doing it. Doesn't matter I love anal. Rimming. Fingering. Sex toys. A nice big cock (8 inches is the largest I've done) in my ass or my cock in someone's ass. Ass to mouth and/or eating out a cum filled asshole. I love anal. I've been in several cluster fucks. The most I've done is eight guys one after the other till my hole was loose and leaking come. I love anal. It's been 10 years since I did a man because I am dating a woman and I don't cheat. Fortunately she loves it in the ass and enjoys me putting on a show for her with a 9 inch dildo. I wish she rimmed but I do and I eat out her ass every chance I can get, especially if I've just come in it. I love anal. I rarely have orgasms from getting fucked, but I have powerful ones later while masturbating but orgasm or no orgasm getting it in the ass feels incredible.

The best thing about being 68 is I last a long time. A half hour easy and it drives my girlfriend crazy when I bang her ass.

Grrrrrrrr! GOOD MAN - She is a Keeper! I love taking anally from my man while he gets dildoed or machined anally. We orgasm so heavily!

Boy do I.. but it must be with the right man... Over 7 inches becomes uncomfortable

Quote Originally Posted by Biwolf View Post
    Yes I do, though I need some anal play beforehand generally as I am a bit tight. Plenty of lube too, and start slow.
    That is what makes it ALL so great , the foreplay, the gentle fingering and yes lotscof oral attention to the tight sweet puckered rosebud

Not into anal maybe with a right guy

If you get the right people who know what they are doing and you have the anal orgasms all of us have, you will want to do it often. Our men want to do it all the time. If it didn't take timely prep, they most likely would. I know for my husband and me, it is well worth the extra effort.

I love riding cock almost as much as I love sucking and swallowing cum