Register

View Poll Results: Have you ever given a stranger head?

Voters
271. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

203 74.91%
  • no

68 25.09%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Re: Have you ever given a complete stranger head?

Back when I was just starting out, I worked the "Glory Holes" at an Adult Bookstore. Needless to say, everyone that I sucked was a stranger.
    Professional Cocksucker
    * I Take Sucking Dick Seriously *

If i put it in my mouth then we are in it till the end

Yesterday at a video arcade. I wine ther to get a bj and he was masturbating with his booth door open. There were no cocksuckers so I stopped for the show. Finally I was so horny I ask to suck his cock and stepped in leaving the door open. Soon I made room for a second sucking his nipples. I took a break for the same thing then returned to his cock. He was standing up so I fingered him and that set him over the edge.

I said a quiet thank you and we all split.

I still couldn't find a cocksucker so I jacked to an audience.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    Most men I have blown were strangers when we first met. Many enjoy hooking up with me again as I will share my cell # if the guy is cool. Some guys refer their friends to me but always ask me first if it is ok. I am selective but it works for me.
    Same! They were perfect strangers until I eased their cock down my throat - then, besties lol

Exept for the few bi guys who freaked out after enjoying themselves so much and then shouting ?dude I?m not gay!?

Um no honey, but if it feels good, do it

"Exept for the few bi guys who freaked out after enjoying themselves so much and then shouting ?dude I?m not gay!?"

And my response is, "That's okay - neither am I! So, do you want the blowjob or not?"

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    "Exept for the few bi guys who freaked out after enjoying themselves so much and then shouting ?dude I?m not gay!?"

And my response is, "That's okay - neither am I! So, do you want the blowjob or not?"
    One of them had already finished and his freak out consisted of sobbing. It was actually sad at first then we talked about sexuality and our home lives. After he collected himself emotionally and we were dressed he said “can we do this again sometime?” It was kind of cute, and yes, we did.

The other just fled into the bathroom showered dressed and left. I hadn’t done more than lick his cock, too.