Register

Thread: Cold feet

Cold feet

Hello All
    I?ve had one m/m experience but I love ass play. My ex used to peg me and orgasms were
    awsome. I?ve been craving cock and I have exchanged pictures with several people and have
    a couple guys wanting to get together. Problem is I?m up for it to move forward but when it comes
    time to meet I?m nervous. I know I can be vers as I like to give and receive. I?m not into
    rudeness or bossy attitudes. But love shaved cocks and clean cut respectful people. I have one guy that is married but
    he refuses to send me explicit pictures but loves mine ( he says his wife has access to his phone. I feel it?s a trap of
    some kind ) yet he?ll send a picture of a bottle of wine from his pool side or a a picture of ky
    box. So how do I get past this hump ? I?m in my 50?s and want to explore as my live in gf has
    gone through the change and sex drive has left her. TIA

Re: Cold feet

We've all been through this. If you don't feel comfortable with Mr. Invisible then back away. You're probably right about the trap. Or he just likes to look. The 21st century has all kinds of opportunities to explore. I've never dealt with a post menopause woman so walk on eggshells is my best advice.

Stop sending Pics and move on from this loser. I get ghosted once and that's all it takes to move on. There are lots of pic stealers out there. I would also suggest you never give out your phone number. I have an email that I use just for communicating with prospectives. Protect yourself and your space. I don't mean to discourage you. I'm just trying to help you understand. Your safety must be Paramount.

I spent a couple of years with hit and misses because of my cold feet, including one guy who actually drove by my place and didn't stop. When I found that first guy online I felt comfortable with, he showed up, I sucked him off, and enjoyed it immensely. After that one time it was like a whole new world of man on man sex opened up for me. After all that time waiting to suck off my first man, I sucked off my second man just two days later.

he sounds ike a pic hunter to me

Thanks to all for the input