Register

A question about size

This question is for versatile and bottom folks.
    Maybe this has been answered before.

As a bottom does a 5 inch cock feel different from a 8 or 9 inch cock, when you get fucked?
    For those who go bareback does a cut cock feel different from a uncut cock?

Re: A question about size

Yes and yes. The first is the difference between length and girth - and not all long dicks are girthy dicks while some short dicks can be quite girthy. For me, uncut cocks... slide within the foreskin more than guys who don't have that foreskin and as far as I've been able to notice (and I'm anal enough to notice stuff like that).

yes to both i like a 7 inch uncut kinda of thick but have done different ones

Your first question I can say yes, different lengths and thicknesses feel different inside me. It’s more than size that makes a difference in how it feels and whether it hurts or how much. I’ve been fucked by guys much shorter overall than others that hurt, and big long ones that don’t hurt. Examples: a guy with a short average thickness cock with a hugely pronounced head was quite uncomfortable, more so than bigger guys around that time. I have a friend with a long skinny cock that goes very far inside, feels a bit strange when it feels like he’s in my belly but it doesn’t hurt. Another friend has a short thick and unusually wide cock and he is gonna hurt at first, he’s just huge and so wide it takes a long time to get him in. I can’t really remember about question 2 it’s been a long time since I went bare back.

Yes. I feel like the size of the head and the curve matters a lot. One guy who didn?t have much curve at all, and a very big head hurt when he would go balls deep. Which of course he loved to do. It took some time for me to be able to get rammed as deep as that and take it. it made him happy though, so I grit my teeth and would bear through it. It would make him cum SO much. I actually noticed a difference when he fucked me balls deep vs not letting him push as deep because of the pain. After seeing how much cum he dumped in to me I had to let him go deep and hard like it was my job.
    another guy who had a smaller head and an upper curve didn?t hurt at all.
    Haven?t had uncut dick yet

Does a five-inch cock feel different from a larger one? You bet your *ss it does.

Now, I'm no authority, since I've only ever bottomed for one partner measuring 6.25 inches. (Yes, we measured one another in a playful moment). However, I have also been penetrated anally with a variety of larger, longer sex toys. Indeed length and girth both seem to significantly alter the experience.

Personally, I find that Dave’s six inches is more than adequate for me. I've never found anal sex particularly comfortable, but I am able to adjust to the odd feeling of pressure and fullness when his cock is fully inside me. Also, Dave’s very average length provides sufficient prostate stimulation to provide curiously strong orgasms when It’s my turn to cum.

Being fucked with a somewhat larger dildo was less enjoyable. I remember being very anxious and feeling a significant amount of discomfort when I was pegged years ago during threesome play. I guess the thing penetrating my backside measured maybe 10 inches overall, and I remember being afraid I might get hurt. It was like having something inserted into the very center of my being, and I didn’t enjoy that.

As for the difference in the feeling between a cut and uncut cock, I can only speak as a guy who had himself circumcised after 50 some years in the uncut state. My female partners have commented that my uncut cock felt a little better and seemed to glide more easily during vigorous thrusting.

From my perspective being circumcised seems to enhance my enjoyment of intercourse. There was a slight decrease in sensitivity, but that translates to increased staying power. Also, having no foreskin, my glans now receives direct friction on both the in and out strokes.

Quote Originally Posted by dowmass View Post
    This question is for versatile and bottom folks.
    Maybe this has been answered before.

As a bottom does a 5 inch cock feel different from a 8 or 9 inch cock, when you get fucked?
    For those who go bareback does a cut cock feel different from a uncut cock?
    This is probably one of the most frequent questions asked, but one of the most complicated to answer as there are several factors that play into the equation. First, from my experience, I have never detected a difference between a cut or uncut cock.

That said, size and girth definitely matter. A partner with a five to six inch penis is unlikely to exit the rectum, whereas 7 inches or larger will tend to pass through into the anal canal (depending on body position, your size and anatomy, and if done properly by your partner). From there, depending on length of the penis or whatever toy will pass through the inner sphincter, and, again, depending on the size, will encounter a bend in the lower intestine. Many bottoms, including myself, will report feeling a sort of "pop" as it passes that point (which can be a pain point if not done gently).

From there, you and your partner will encounter other bends (depending on length of penis or insertion). It's important to note that rigorous sex, even with a male with a 5 inch penis can cause bruising in the rectum. Larger penis can injure your intestine, so it's important that you remain well lubed and adjust your body accordingly so as not to cause injury.

The most nerve endings are centered around your anal opening and the angle that he/she/it stimulates your prostate. That is where your body will derive the most pleasure. The bigger the penis and the deeper the penetration that you can handle is a mind over matter game. At the end of the day, whether your partner is a 5 or 10 inch, it's how much pleasure you derive from the experience.