Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bi Cuckold

Re: Bi Cuckold

That is top of my bucket list.

Quote Originally Posted by wifekinky4husband View Post
    What line is she not willing to cross? Adding a 2nd penis to the mix? I can sell her on that. The orgasms produced from 2 men are out of this world.

She knows of my cuck desires but she won't cross the line to enjoy another man's cock even though she has more than a few standing offers from both ex bf's and guy's who haven't had the pleasure of her snug wet cunt.

Saturday was a success. Her new friend is cool and has a nice cock. Not huge, but good 7 incher. Met for drinks then headed to the hotel. Mrs and I took turns sucking him before things got serious. LOL He came 3x, I swallowed the first load while she was fucking me with her strap on. Then when he recovered he fucked me while she watched, then sat on my face while he was fucking me. He pulled out and shot his load all over her pussy while she was riding my face. After I had her nice and clean I got between his legs and got him hard so he could finally fuck her pussy. His last load took a while so Mrs got a good fucking. He finished in her and I did clean up. Then I finally got my cock in her. I didn't last long, I came the first time when I was sucking him off, even though this was my second load it still came fast. I was so worked up from all the fun. We'll definitely be seeing him again.

warmnsalty , i thought you once said your wife doesn't like to see a man fuck you . has she changed , or am i getting her mixed up with someone else ?

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    warmnsalty , i thought you once said your wife doesn't like to see a man fuck you . has she changed , or am i getting her mixed up with someone else ?
    She has evolved. I love being submissive with guys, she's not a fan of that but has come around to watching me get fucked. I have some vids of me bottoming with guys that she likes watching which helped change her mind. I'm not as verbal/sub when she's involved but LOVE the fact she's enjoying seeing me take cock. She pegs me regularly - not that she likes seeing me take a real cock it's been a lot of fun.

My first wife would have been down for that, unfortunately I wasn't mature enough to handle it at the time. Closest I came to being cuckolded was when she was cheating on me and coming home with her pussy full of his cum for me to eat and sloppy seconds fuck. Just wishful thinking now.

I've never seen the allure of being a cuckold. We when share a man it's a meeting of equals.

Where do you guys find such open-minded wives? You are living the dream!

My wife absolutely abhors the notion of sexual contact between men, so any hint that I would even consider sucking a cock, let alone seeing me do it, would disgust her and compromise her perception of my masculinity. That said, she is highly sexual and a bit kinky and fantasizes openly about getting fucked by multiple cocks and taking loads in every hole. She claims she wouldn’t do it in reality, yet she routinely verbalizes it while we’re fucking. She knows it turns me on, but I am very careful not to verbalize it myself, because if I were to start talking about other guys’ cocks and cum, I know that would land the wrong way with her and she would start looking at me differently. I hope to find some way to encourage her to explore her fantasy of MFM without her thinking I’m bi. I would be perfectly fine with no m2m contact in that scenario, but I know I’d want to clean up her creampie, which would be a red flag for her. But fuck it…if we got to the point that some other dude pumped her full of cum, I’d dive in and deal with the consequences later. My motivation to clean her dirty pussy would be that I just think it’s fucking hot and kinky, not because I’m into humiliation. So, I would be more of a “stag” than a “cuck” if we’re splitting hairs, since humiliation and denial would not be involved.
    Last edited by BeauKnerr; May 19, 2023 at 12:27 PM.

Hell yes! I had sex with a couple and I was underneath in a 69 position while he fucked her from behind. I told him "pull it out and let me suck it." It was fucking awesome! Licking her pussy juice off his cock was one of my favorite experiences ever! He did the same for me a little while afterwards. I'm just sorry that he didn't cum inside her so that I could eat her creampie and suck the cum off his dick!
    I would love to have a chance to do this again. I'm located in the Orlando area now and I just haven't been able to find a couple to enjoy this activity with.

I have been in a cuckold relationship since my first wife. She was responsible for me not being afraid to try new things and follow my desires. I always thought about being with a man but it was her who got me to take the first step. Since then with my second wife, I am still in a cuckold relationship, I introduce my second wife to it. Lots of my relationship with men comes from that. Love watching my wives take cock and I love being a part of that.

We love it. I love to see my wife get fucked by a nice big cock. Then she loves to have him bend me over and fill my ass up with his hard cock . .. just seeing his cock slide into me makes her start cumming, usually 7-9 times! Then I get to feel him shoot his load into me, which is super hot. I often will then mount my wife and finish in her tight pussy. Then a little break while we all shower off, and often she will leave the room and have him take me again, and come back to join in. No humiliation or anything like that . . . just hotness!
    Happy wife, happy life!

I think I may be in love with my wife's high school sweetheart and bull, who I call Mr. 10, because that is the size of his cock. He was her crush when they were younger. It was I who reached out tohim and got them together after many years of not seeing each othersince high school. They both grew up in a small village. I can still rememberher shock when I first told her I contacted him and that we had beenspeaking regularly and he was coming to visit. Most times he wouldvisit us and we would all have fun together or she would go to the UKfor a quick fix while visiting family. When he is coming for a visit I get as excited as much as my wife ifnot more excited. I look forward seeing him. I look forward playingwith them both and I look forward to him having my wife and makingher happy. As far as sex is concerned I have done almost everythingwith him except having his cock inside be because he is such a biglad. I especially enjoy sharing long wet kisses with him, sucking onhis nipples and on his cock, I love the way he taste. At one pointthey had a falling out with each other and I moved heaven and earthto make sure they kiss, fuck and made up. I think Imight be in love with Mr. 10 and want my wife to be in love with himtoo.